Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Metal Performer Table Upgrade  (Read 39962 times)

indy82z

• WKC Ranger
Re: Metal Performer Table Upgrade
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2016, 03:17:56 AM »
Will this table fit a 1999 Platinum??

Technically yes, the table dimensions are the same, but the second bolt hole is not in the same place. The hole closest to the bowl lines up but the other one does not. If you are good with drilling another hole, it will fit fine, but you will have one extra hole.

Hope that helps..

tom

vincent.

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2017, 08:41:48 PM »
This is my first post and wanted to give my feedback on ordering a replacement for my Lime Green Crate and Barrel Performer. The plastic table top was showing its age and developed some bubbling in the plastic on the area closest to the kettle. It must have been from the heat. I emailed my concern to support@weberstephen.com found on this link: http://support.weber.com/ and received a fast response from Sean. Sean's response time was fast, friendly and professional. It was one of the best Customer Service Experiences I have ever had!

He asked me why I needed a replacement and I emailed him back with my reason. A couple short emails after I received a shipping confirmation that my replacement table was on its way along with a charcoal bin cable! I was so excited that I had to join the club and post this. I will be a Weber Customer forever!

Glad to be in the club and I am so thankful that I came across this post. Looking forward to many more years with my Performer.   

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2017, 11:57:43 PM »
Look's great,love the color!

cwestsmokin

• WKC Brave
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2017, 07:18:45 AM »
just ordered a metal table,the lady was very nice ,at first the table was 68.00 ,told her i own 3 performers and a few kettles ,price dropped to 38.00,nice !! thanks craig      50.00 with shipping tax and a new chain.

demosthenes9

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2017, 07:42:13 AM »
This is my first post and wanted to give my feedback on ordering a replacement for my Lime Green Crate and Barrel Performer. The plastic table top was showing its age and developed some bubbling in the plastic on the area closest to the kettle. It must have been from the heat. I emailed my concern to support@weberstephen.com found on this link: http://support.weber.com/ and received a fast response from Sean. Sean's response time was fast, friendly and professional. It was one of the best Customer Service Experiences I have ever had!

He asked me why I needed a replacement and I emailed him back with my reason. A couple short emails after I received a shipping confirmation that my replacement table was on its way along with a charcoal bin cable! I was so excited that I had to join the club and post this. I will be a Weber Customer forever!

Glad to be in the club and I am so thankful that I came across this post. Looking forward to many more years with my Performer.

Congrats Vincent and welcome to the forum.   Yeah, Weber's CS is pretty awesome most the time\!

buttman

• WKC Brave
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2017, 08:02:38 AM »
After reading these posts I decided to give Weber a call about getting a new table. Well, as usual, they came through! No charge!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

56MPG

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2017, 09:10:12 AM »
Must be schmucks like me paying full price that gets you guys tables and parts for zip. They won't budge when I call.   
Retired

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2017, 09:14:32 AM »
Marty @56MPG maybe it's your accent try email next time LOL
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2017, 09:15:35 AM »
Must be schmucks like me paying full price that gets you guys tables and parts for zip. They won't budge when I call.   

@56MPG
Marty,Marty....you know the drill.....wait 2 days, call at a different time of day & get a better answer.....
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

demosthenes9

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2017, 09:19:20 AM »

@56MPG
Marty,Marty....you know the drill.....wait 2 days, call at a different time of day & get a better answer.....

^^^^ This +27

56MPG

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2017, 09:30:30 AM »
I'm taping this to my computer as we speak. Does that work when I tell my wife about the next kettle I have my eye on?
Retired

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2017, 12:12:40 PM »
Congrats @vincent ! Weber c/s has always been very helpful for me as well. Enjoy that table man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2017, 12:31:33 PM »
I registered my grills today so maybe they will give me a good deal if/when I decide to upgrade. I would really like a metal table.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2017, 12:35:53 PM »
I registered my grills today so maybe they will give me a good deal if/when I decide to upgrade. I would really like a metal table.

HK, just think SSP  ...  it's the original metal table :)

SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

charred

• WKC Performer
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2017, 02:42:12 PM »
Went 0-2 re: the discount today. I'll try later in the week.  >:(
hopelessly, helplessly, happily addicted to a shipload of Webers