Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Metal Performer Table Upgrade  (Read 39932 times)

Jeepin79

• WKC Brave
Re: Metal Performer Table Upgrade
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2017, 04:02:07 PM »
I bought a 2010 Crate and Barrel Performer a couple weeks ago that was never registered, when I called to complain about the table the nice lady I spoke with said she would send me a new one before I basically could even ask for it.  Dont get me wrong I have been turned down more than my share when I called but this lady could not have been much more nice to me.

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2017, 04:12:23 PM »

I registered my grills today so maybe they will give me a good deal if/when I decide to upgrade. I would really like a metal table.

HK, just think SSP  ...  it's the original metal table :)

SJ

Definitely. Ssp is in my future. Just waiting for one to pop up near me.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Hofy

• WKC Brave
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2017, 07:15:37 PM »
I bought a 2010 Crate and Barrel Performer a couple weeks ago that was never registered, when I called to complain about the table the nice lady I spoke with said she would send me a new one before I basically could even ask for it.  Dont get me wrong I have been turned down more than my share when I called but this lady could not have been much more nice to me.

I hope you got her name and extension number.  May come in handy for future orders/warranty claims.
EE Kettle, 1974 JBK-360 Key Lime "The Fairway" , DR Genesis Gold

Jeepin79

• WKC Brave
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2017, 11:04:53 PM »

I hope you got her name and extension number.  May come in handy for future orders/warranty claims.

Yes, and Weber sent me a survey card so I could rate my experience and of course I gave her a stellar review.

buttman

• WKC Brave
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2017, 07:25:43 AM »
Table just arrived!

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2017, 08:03:33 AM »
Table just arrived!

That's just pretty!
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

bbquy

• WKC Brave
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2017, 05:39:10 PM »
The metal tables are really nice but do they get as hot as the SS performers?? My SS performer got so hot a few years ago from being the sun that actually I got burned! Don't get me wrong, I love my SS and wouldn't get rid of it for anything but I have to try to keep in a shaded area.

charred

• WKC Performer
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2017, 11:45:43 AM »
As I said above, I was unable to talk my way into a $38 special...a few days later there's a small box on the porch, from Weber-Stephen. I don't remember ordering anything, but I have more CRS episodes these days, so....

Turns out, they sent me a Firespice sampler! Even when they reject me they send some love.  ;)

be sure to soak for 30 mins!  ::)

hopelessly, helplessly, happily addicted to a shipload of Webers

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2017, 04:38:04 PM »
Let me know how that works when you try it. I think I have one of those somewhere also that I dont know what to do with.

WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow