Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Weber Mods, Tables and Customs / Custom 26" Performer Dimensions
« Last post by w1lldeang on Today at 07:21:00 AM »
Hi all,

Got an extra Gen 2 Performer cart and plan to fit it with a 26" kettle.  Poked around previous posts and have the cart figured out, but still trying to figure out the best way to create the tabletop.

If anyone who built one in the past has dimensions of tables you've made and would be willing to share that, I would appreciate it!

Thanks,
Took a page out of a few of your books and left a grill at my parents. Celebrated Mother’s Day there with some simple burgers that hit the spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

NICE LOOKING PICTURE, YOUR TRIANGLE IS ON UPSIDE DOWN, WOULDN'T WANT THAT KETTLE TIPPING OVER ON YA.
Weber Mods, Tables and Customs / Re: Ideas for old Aristocrat lid
« Last post by bamakettles on Today at 06:11:54 AM »
I've seen people make custom hanging light fixtures with lids before - never an old 26 Aristocrat though.  That could be cool.... Of course old bowls that are no longer fixable can be used as planters.  You might could fashion something to store accessories..... just thinking out loud here....
Nice color on that!
What rub did you use?
What probe are you using in that cook?

Weber Grill Forum (Grills, Accessories) / Re: How to score a vintage kettle?
« Last post by MoparProud on May 14, 2024, 06:51:30 PM »
And yes I bought. Guy held it for me for almost 2 months as I recall.

Weber Grill Forum (Grills, Accessories) / How to score a vintage kettle?
« Last post by MoparProud on May 14, 2024, 06:47:38 PM »
What's the farthest that anyone has traveled/driven for a vintage kettle?  Also, did you purchase it or pass?

3,000 miles round trip. 36 hours straight driving before had to sleep. I was getting loonie and seeing things 🤣

Weber Mods, Tables and Customs / Ideas for old Aristocrat lid
« Last post by tomtappel on May 14, 2024, 06:38:04 PM »
I don’t have a picture at the moment but I have an Aristocrat lid and bowl that are both in rough shape. I think the leg sockets might have even broken off so I really only have it in case anybody needs parts.

The bowl is just about toast and the lid has some big porcelain pops but I think it still has character and I’d hate to just throw it away. I’m not going to take the time to restore it back to functional, but does anybody around here have any creative ideas or anything they have used a giant 26’r lid for? If nothing else, I have a glen blue 26 and I could prob use it as a spare lid or something. I have no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
I’ve done a few 8 hour round trips for kettles.  Gotta have agents or a willingness to road trip sometimes. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Weber Grill Forum (Grills, Accessories) / Re: How to score a vintage kettle?
« Last post by bamakettles on May 14, 2024, 04:27:51 PM »
I’ve driven hours to score a diamond in the rough only to pass….. this is the grail ……went like a bat out of hell southward through fog and Atlanta traffic south to pick this one from probably a crack addict that picked it it from a neighbor that put it out to the street…. My 18” yachtsman.  She’s a beaut and she’s home.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10