Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: i need a leg of lamb recipe!!  (Read 1413 times)

heart of coal

• Smokey Joe
i need a leg of lamb recipe!!
« on: September 17, 2013, 07:16:51 AM »
help!

boneless?  or bone in?  would love to do this on my kettle.  i have folks coming over.  i dont have time to cook one for  a test-run. 

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
Re: i need a leg of lamb recipe!!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 08:33:35 PM »
Medium rare...There was a posting not long ago, you should be able to use the search engine.

heart of coal

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 12:33:03 PM »
thanks.  i found that one.

i was hoping for a roast recipe.  everyone butterflies.  i might do the same.  but i was hoping to grill roast, and let it rest.  then i could just build a new bed of coals and cook the rest of the stuff.

HankB

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 05:35:06 PM »
First cook on my 26! I followed a recipe by Steve Raichlen. Details including a pointer to Raichlen's site at my blog.

kettles, smokers...

MartyG

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 05:43:01 PM »
That's a handsome leg there Hank, and the blog is great - I need to spend more time there tomorrow.

HankB

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 03:34:10 AM »
That's a handsome leg there Hank, and the blog is great - I need to spend more time there tomorrow.
Thanks! The primary purpose of the blog is to record what I do and what I would change next time. That's important to improving my game. I started doing that in individual documents on my PC but a blog is easier to search. A secondary purpose is to share what works for me (and occasionally what doesn't) with others.
kettles, smokers...