Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Family Photos  (Read 1089 times)

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Family Photos
« on: May 28, 2023, 12:03:25 PM »
The stars finally aligned for a photo shoot.  4 day weekend, not on call, yard work done and a free Sunday with gorgeous weather… Once a year opportunity for me, so here we go……nice weather tonight and tomorrow, these will all camp out in the yard tonight.  Maybe the Weber lanterns will be out later.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

bladz

• WKC Ranger
Re: Family Photos
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2023, 12:26:25 PM »
Oh hell yeah!!  Beautiful family photos bama!

SixZeroFour

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2023, 12:29:06 PM »
You could quite literally feed an army! And do I spy three KJ Classics hiding up there as well? How do you like the slo roller setup in comparison to the original “2”?? Great shots!
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2023, 01:08:02 PM »
That is quite a collection you have there, Bama!

MoparProud

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2023, 01:08:29 PM »
I had no idea you had that many! Honestly I figured you were in the 10-15 range. I count 49, not counting those others in the corner. Nice, looks like a skittles bag spilled in the yard!

Chesapeake Weber

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2023, 02:29:30 PM »
Quite impressive!  And seeing your posts over the years, I know they are all in great condition.   Very cool [emoji41]

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2023, 03:08:53 PM »

Thank you sir!  I think I have a 2024 calendar entry or two here. : )

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2023, 03:12:46 PM »

You could quite literally feed an army! And do I spy three KJ Classics hiding up there as well? How do you like the slo roller setup in comparison to the original “2”?? Great shots!
Correct you are!  I have a C1, C2 and C3 all found in the off seasons for cheap.  C3 is my preference, will sell the other two soon.  I like the slo roller on the C3, works well using Smoking Dad BBQ dual indirect method.  My heart is with my Webers but I enjoy experimenting with all cooking methods as well.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2023, 03:15:03 PM »

I had no idea you had that many! Honestly I figured you were in the 10-15 range. I count 49, not counting those others in the corner. Nice, looks like a skittles bag spilled in the yard!

You win the jelly bean count in the jar prize!  There are actually 50, last one was in my office discovered after the photo shoot so you are spot on.  Sadly, it was my first vintage kettle I ever found.  It will get center stage on July 4th. : )

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2023, 03:17:50 PM »

Thank you!

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2023, 03:18:14 PM »

Quite impressive!  And seeing your posts over the years, I know they are all in great condition.   Very cool [emoji41]

Thank you sir!

OkieGirl

• WKC Brave
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2023, 05:02:17 PM »
Awesome collection! That must have been an all day project, positioning all of those. Beaux looks worn out from helping. 😁

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2023, 06:06:30 PM »

Awesome collection! That must have been an all day project, positioning all of those. Beaux looks worn out from helping. [emoji16]
Thank you!  It actually went faster than I thought.  Funny, Beaux was with me up and down the halls for about the first 20 grills then he was content to lay in the shade and watch.  Tomorrow I get to rearrange the Weber room. ; )

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

bigjeffb

• WKC Brave
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2023, 07:22:18 PM »
what amazes me the most is that not only are you KEEPING them in great shape, but you apparently GOT them in great shape, too!
"I'm not a pit master, and I'm not a chef. I'm just a guy who manages not to burn food."

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2023, 05:37:15 AM »

what amazes me the most is that not only are you KEEPING them in great shape, but you apparently GOT them in great shape, too!
Thanks….. each one has a story unique to itself.  Now to get them all back in their places.  Gunna take some time for sure!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club