Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Family Photos  (Read 1086 times)

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
Re: Family Photos
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2023, 06:30:27 AM »
Weberitis is real ……but also a lot of fun. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old1812

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2023, 10:01:47 AM »
Amazing collection.

I’m saving this post to prove to my wife that it could be worse. #Weberitis

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

AZ2FL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2023, 04:41:07 AM »
Great looking Weber family pictures!

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2023, 05:35:02 AM »
Thanks everyone, it was fun to get them all out at once, especially on a beautiful sunny day with no threat of rain or storms.  All the lookers are back inside with the exception of the Yachtsman we cooked on last night.  I'll give it a quick detailing tonight and tuck it back into the Weber room.

ASpitzer

• WKC Brave
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2023, 05:52:53 AM »
An amazing collection and great set of photos. My wife said I am obsessed and I only had three of them on the deck at home. 3 more kept here at work. You could do a calendar all on your own.
1957 Wood Dale Demo, MLH Mothership Ranch, 1980 Smokey Joe Black, 2014 Smokey Joe Black, 1992 Master Touch Green, 2022 Original Black, Glen Blue 26 in., 70th Anniversary Hot Rod Yellow

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2023, 05:58:11 AM »
An amazing collection and great set of photos. My wife said I am obsessed and I only had three of them on the deck at home. 3 more kept here at work. You could do a calendar all on your own.
Thanks so much, that's quite a complement!  We were over at the neighbor's house Saturday night and he said he liked my grills.  He asked if I had maybe 4?  I said yes I definitely have at least 4 lol.  I had to go into my other neighbor's yard with a 6 foot stepladder to be able to get them all in one shot.  I guess now I'm known as that crazy grill guy on the corner.  ; )

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2023, 06:03:50 AM »
Awesome photos and collection !! 
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2023, 06:43:17 AM »

Awesome photos and collection !!
Thanks Joe!

crowderjd

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2023, 06:12:37 PM »
Holy Cow Bama! I knew you'd been a collector for a long while...but I had no idea the size of your collection! It's a beaut, Clark!

I should show this to my wife to show her I still have room to grow after all these years. Thanks for sharing!
Chasing the impossibles: Westerner, Custom, Meat Cut!

getlego

• WKC Brave
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2023, 04:32:46 AM »
Awesome collection ! I keep asking myself so I will as you as well. What if …….. you could only have one. Which would it be ???? If I know you it would have to be the glen blue 26er.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2023, 05:18:40 AM »
Holy Cow Bama! I knew you'd been a collector for a long while...but I had no idea the size of your collection! It's a beaut, Clark!

I should show this to my wife to show her I still have room to grow after all these years. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks so much!  I'm officially out of room lol.....  Curbing myself from looking at FB marketplace - or at least trying to.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2023, 05:26:08 AM »
Awesome collection ! I keep asking myself so I will as you as well. What if …….. you could only have one. Which would it be ???? If I know you it would have to be the glen blue 26er.

Thank you!  Picking one to keep would be fairly impossible for me.... But I guess we are most attached to the Glen Blue 26".  There's really nothing we can't cook on it, virtually no limitations, plus I can pack it up and put it in the back of the Yukon to tag along on vacation and feed the family at the beach.  I'd say second one to keep would be the Summit Charcoal Grilling Center with table.  While it's not portable, it's pretty darn convenient to cook on with side table, gas assist lighting and lid hinge.  Love the older daisy wheel vent models too mainly due to colors and historical factors/coolness, but I am totally spoiled by the one touch sweep and pan system on the more modern models.  Pretty sure that I'll never have just one grill but surely will thin the herd at some point.