Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Wagyu at Walmart?  (Read 212 times)

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
Wagyu at Walmart?
« on: May 04, 2021, 05:51:15 PM »
Yes.  I saw it.  I was picking up some quick items at my Walmart today.  I always look at the meat at grocery stores.....even if I don’t need anything...  kinda like going down the toy aisle when I was a kid.[emoji2371]

Anyway......much to my surprise, they have a small selection of vacuum sealed Australian wagyu 8 oz ribeyes and other assorted steaks.  The 8 oz wagyu was $14.  It was beautifully marbled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbqking01

• WKC Ranger
Re: Wagyu at Walmart?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 02:29:26 PM »
?!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

bladz

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 02:53:01 AM »

Yes.  I saw it.  I was picking up some quick items at my Walmart today.  I always look at the meat at grocery stores.....even if I don’t need anything...  kinda like going down the toy aisle when I was a kid.[emoji2371]

Anyway......much to my surprise, they have a small selection of vacuum sealed Australian wagyu 8 oz ribeyes and other assorted steaks.  The 8 oz wagyu was $14.  It was beautifully marbled.

Did you buy one?  We need a review.

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 02:54:50 AM »

Did you buy one?  We need a review.

Am going to this weekend!  Never had wagyu.