Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Coconut snake  (Read 932 times)

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
Coconut snake
« on: August 31, 2018, 06:00:04 AM »
Anyone attempt the snake method with coconut charcoal? Or does everyone just default to kbb?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Coconut snake
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 06:04:51 AM »
Snake with Stubbs or Royal Oak. Not to sound like a snob but I don’t use KBB. Lots of white smoke and odor with that stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

bbqking01

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 06:10:08 AM »
That's kind of humorous with the name and all...kettlebb, but don't do kbb...lol

Sent from my LG-H932 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2018, 11:31:19 AM »
Snake with Stubbs or Royal Oak. Not to sound like a snob but I don’t use KBB. Lots of white smoke and odor with that stuff.

I only kbb on sale. Too much smoke makes my backyard look like its been set a blaze.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2018, 11:42:23 AM »
That's kind of humorous with the name and all...kettlebb, but don't do kbb...lol

Sent from my LG-H932 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Yep. You down with KBB? Hell no!

Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Jules V.

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2018, 11:52:16 AM »
At $9.50 per 20#, it's the only briquettes that i use. Prefer it over Stubbs or weber   without taking the cost into consideration.

Hell Fire Grill

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2018, 06:15:55 AM »
Any charcoal will work just fine. The original design utilized lump charcoal and a expanded metal ring. Check my intro thread on this forum for a pic, its on a few other forums too but that was 10 years ago and all that old $hits buried in inter space.
You can't always get what you want....but if you try sometimes you get what you need