Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Shed a tear this morning  (Read 769 times)

nitis

• WKC Brave
Shed a tear this morning
« on: April 09, 2018, 03:58:37 PM »
Mama wanted ribs for dinner so I went to my stash and wow I didn’t realize how much damage I did over the winter

I was hoping for one more bag of Stubbs yet all I found was 3 bags of Weber and 3 royal oak. I opted for RO as I still am not comfortable on slow longer cooks with Weber. Time for Lowe’s to put something on sale

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
2 Genesis A summit Gold B a Performer a homemade cabinet pellet smoker and a big piece of pipe buried in the ground

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Shed a tear this morning
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 05:15:28 PM »
Oh man I'd use the Weber on anything. Love that charcoal.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 05:18:31 PM »
The Weber coals are fine for low and slow. Very comparable to Stubb's briquettes, just bigger.
ISO Brown Go Anywhere

CharliefromLI

• WKC Ranger
    • Long Island Weber Club
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 06:03:14 AM »
I was a Stubbs die hard (when it was on sale) now I do the weber on sale. It’s comparable if not better

Starting LineUp: Summit Charcoal Grilling Center, Ranch Kettle, Genesis E310, SJ Gold MiniWSM, the JETTLE,
Alumni: Performer Dlx, 22.5" WSM, 26" OTG, 18.5" WSM, 22" OTP

nitis

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 06:16:33 AM »
Just in my experience I try and snake my long cooks and since they are harder to light I seemed to have more ups and downs. I’ll likely give them another go

2 Genesis A summit Gold B a Performer a homemade cabinet pellet smoker and a big piece of pipe buried in the ground