Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Another prodigal grill has found its way back home...for good.  (Read 2245 times)

Troy

• Statesman
Re: Another prodigal grill has found its way back home...for good.
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 11:08:57 AM »
great story, pretty grill!

mattlillis73

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2017, 08:01:56 PM »
I always knew this grill would end back up in your hands. Your timing could have not been more perfect. As soon as picked up my 75 redhead in the beginning of October. I was going to trade yours back to you. It's amazing how things come back full circle.

This is the one I picked up on my deer hunting trip. Purchsed it from the original owners. They bought it about a year after they got married in 73. I still have not had a chance to clean it up.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2017, 06:56:13 AM »
@MrHoss this grill or one of the new Red limited edition grills?

Keep this one L.B.. If you really want to update the thing to present-day standards?Well.....shiiiiiiiiieet................you got a Taco Bell down there? Just go buy one of them there hard tacos and put it on top of that perfectly good MBH. Then immediately take it off lest Harris comes and takes it away from you for being a friggin' doofus.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2017, 06:35:56 PM »
Congrats guys! Glad to see the teamwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow