Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Summit charcoal grill on sale  (Read 10479 times)

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
Re: Summit charcoal grill on sale
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2017, 08:34:06 AM »
Just curious which one everyone would buy.  Summit Charcoal Grill @ $999 or Summit Charcoal Grilling Center @ $1499.

This is just for the guys that would buy them don't need a bunch of "neither one"   :)

That is a great question.  If you have the money to splurge for a $999 grill, wouldn't you just bite the bullet and get the Grilling center????  I think I would.  I don't know, maybe not.  One day I will have one, and when I post the pic you'll know my answer!  $500 is a lot of money for a side table though.
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2017, 11:39:35 AM »
Just curious which one everyone would buy.  Summit Charcoal Grill @ $999 or Summit Charcoal Grilling Center @ $1499.

This is just for the guys that would buy them don't need a bunch of "neither one"   :)

That is a great question.  If you have the money to splurge for a $999 grill, wouldn't you just bite the bullet and get the Grilling center????  I think I would.  I don't know, maybe not.  One day I will have one, and when I post the pic you'll know my answer!  $500 is a lot of money for a side table though.

Here in Canada, reg Summit @ $2000 and the Grilling Center @ $2500.  I would love to have the Summit someday when the price comes down way down low. Like Mike said, for me,  if I were to spend this much anyways.... I go all out and get the Grilling Center. It just looks bad ass with fully exposed kettle suspended bit higher than the SS table. Everything flows nicely on this one. On other hand, reg. Summit just looks odd with those legs and that box on the side just tacked on. Like most of you I do agree the addition of the table is not worth 1/2 $ more than the reg Summit, but the total package might be worth paying for. If you look at our Canadian pricing.... the Summit Grilling Center is 1/4 $ more not 1/2 which might be less hard to take.

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2017, 11:39:39 AM »
I vote no table. And I would remove the gas assist. That would make it sexy imo

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Josh G

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2017, 01:03:15 PM »
I vote no table. And I would remove the gas assist. That would make it sexy imo

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app