Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Unused blue ga  (Read 4306 times)

Qreps

• WKC Brave
Re: Unused blue ga
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2017, 06:04:35 AM »
Wow that's stunning congratulations

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

56MPG

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2017, 06:28:33 AM »
I gotta ask about that giant rainwater storage tank you have back there. My wife would love one of those! From the looks of your place, it doesn't seem you are lacking for rain, so why the enormous tank?
Retired

KevinP

• WKC Brave
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2017, 09:24:38 AM »
Quick question, are the handles on the go anywhere the same size as the ones used on the 22 kettle?

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2017, 11:03:35 AM »
Quick question, are the handles on the go anywhere the same size as the ones used on the 22 kettle?

Yes
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

Cellar2ful

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2017, 05:07:07 PM »
I gotta ask about that giant rainwater storage tank you have back there. My wife would love one of those! From the looks of your place, it doesn't seem you are lacking for rain, so why the enormous tank?

My Brother-in-law has (15) - 1500 gallon water tanks he collects rain water in on his 250 acre ranch in Oregon. It is the ranch's only source of water as all the wells are too salty for use.  The roof of a huge  barn is the collection point and the tanks fill up in less than a week once the rains begin after summer.

You see the storage tank Marty and I see a couple of Bonsai on a shelve in front of it.  Funny how we all see certain things in photos that others might not. You do Bonsai @Antisven84?
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

Antisven84

• WKC Brave
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2017, 06:07:41 PM »

My Brother-in-law has (15) - 1500 gallon water tanks he collects rain water in on his 250 acre ranch in Oregon. It is the ranch's only source of water as all the wells are too salty for use.  The roof of a huge  barn is the collection point and the tanks fill up in less than a week once the rains begin after summer.

You see the storage tank Marty and I see a couple of Bonsai on a shelve in front of it.  Funny how we all see certain things in photos that others might not. You do Bonsai @Antisven84?

You'd call it a 6000gallon tank??? (25000L)
It's just extra water we don't have to pay for by having it there.
My olds did bonsai but they have moved overseas for retirement, in the meantime I have a lot of cleaning up to do in the yard.

Maxmbob

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2017, 07:54:43 AM »
Love the blue ones, congrats.

WTB Blue SSP,  Blue mbh, Blue Mlh.

WTB, Westerner, glen blue,