Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Secret Santa 2016 - Reveals  (Read 20671 times)

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
Re: Secret Santa 2016 - Reveals
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2016, 08:28:33 PM »
Holy shit.

Ran home on my lunch break today to let the dogs outside, and found a Fedex package from @zavod44   on my doorstep. My secret santa.

Holy shit.

Opened it up, and felt like... a kid on Christmas!

Holy shit!

Where to even start...?  Redhead grill Birthday Christmas card? Nice! Rogue One storm trooper keychain? Sweet.  Weber decal? Excellent. Grill cookie cutter? Guess this means I'm bringing cookies to the next meet-up.  Custom f*cking St Louis Blues 50th anniversary handles/damper handle cut from osage orange, crafted by a Blackhawks fan?? What the...

Custom Weber handle made of Canary with Mun Ebony inlay??  Are you f*cking kidding?

This is over the top! But wait! There's more!

Just a nice little nearly-mint-never-been-assembled-the-frickin-screws-are-still-in-a-sealed-bag C code SJ... with original (nope, this is not a Zavod) "The One. The Only." handle.

Holy shit!

I just keep staring at this stuff.

Completely in awe. Absolutely grateful. Brian, you're the man. Thank you.

Holy shit!

PS - as usual, pictures/lighting do not even come CLOSE to doing these handles justice. They are… choice.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 08:35:42 PM by Bob BQ »
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2016, 08:51:58 PM »
If Brian liked you, he would have sent some nice Montreal Canadiens handles ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2016, 08:56:13 PM »
All kidding aside, Holy Shit! that's a nice Smokey. That orange peel looks beautiful. Those handles look great as well.

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2016, 02:15:43 AM »
And here i thought *I* was a good grill fella!!!  Awesomeness right there @bob bq !!!!   Love them  handle  Bud!!!
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

weldboy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2016, 05:27:56 AM »
That is epic!!! Some great gifts!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2016, 05:55:22 AM »
Just another over the top Secret Santa gift. @zavod44 you're generosity is fantastic and @Bob BQ, I'm not sure about those SLB handles (J/K) but the inlaid canary is BEAUTIFUL. Brian as well as the other "Founding Fathers" have built a GREAT community here and them as well as everyone else I've met make the WKC a place I'm proud to be a member of. I certainly dont want to leave out the members I haven't met, the generosity between people who have never met each other just amazes me. Thanks to everyone here and y'all have a the most joyous of holidays(gotta keep it PC)and a Happy New Year.     PEACE
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 08:41:35 AM by Scott Zee »
drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

mcgolden

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2016, 09:23:16 AM »
Got my Secret Santa gift yesterday. I was worried that I might get stuff that I already had, since I've accumulated so much wonderful crap lately, but not even close. Neil (Neil_VT100) hit it out of the park. Sauce and rubs I've never tried before, and most exciting...

wait for it...

A nice supply of bourbon barrel wood chunks!

These are going to make some kick-ass brisket. Thank you Neil and Merry Christmas!

Neil_VT00

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2016, 09:36:51 AM »
@mcgolden glad that you like everything!  Keep digging, there is one more treat in there.
Wanted: Burgundy 18"

mcgolden

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2016, 09:52:56 AM »
Crap almost missed this. Got a sweet shot glass too. I actually collect shot glasses so this is a great addition. BTW, thank you again for the sizable supply of wood. Just bagged it up and realized how hefty a bunch it is. Should last a while. AWESOME!!!

« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 09:59:15 AM by mcgolden »

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2016, 09:56:07 AM »
I don't know who you are secret Santa, but you took real good care of me. Again the people in this forum are extremely generous. I had been looking at Big Poppa Smokers rubs and was really eyeing a few of them up. What you sent me is right on the money. Can't wait to use them. Thanks so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you like it!  Those are some of my favorites. The sweet money is my goto for pork bbq.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2016, 09:59:12 AM »
I don't know who you are secret Santa, but you took real good care of me. Again the people in this forum are extremely generous. I had been looking at Big Poppa Smokers rubs and was really eyeing a few of them up. What you sent me is right on the money. Can't wait to use them. Thanks so much.

Glad you like it!  Those are some of my favorites. The sweet money is my goto for pork bbq.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Thanks so much Troy. Can't wait to try them out. This is the 2nd time in 2 years you got me. Still using that salt from 2 years ago.

Neil_VT00

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2016, 10:03:37 AM »

Got my Secret Santa gift yesterday. I was worried that I might get stuff that I already had, since I've accumulated so much wonderful crap lately, but not even close. Neil (Neil_VT100) hit it out of the park. Sauce and rubs I've never tried before, and most exciting...

wait for it...

A nice supply of bourbon barrel wood chunks!

These are going to make some kick-ass brisket. Thank you Neil and Merry Christmas!

Glad you found the glass in there!

The rubs/sauce are all from MD. Andy Nelson's is regarded by many and the best BBQ in the state. Hope you enjoy and Merry Christmas!

Wanted: Burgundy 18"

harris92

• WKC Performer
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2016, 11:10:56 AM »
Thank you Secret Santa in St Louis.  It is awesome.

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2016, 11:20:50 AM »
Thank you Secret Santa in St Louis.  It is awesome.

Ur most welcome!  Hope you enjoy the rubs n tools!!!  Merry Christmas

Sent from my LG-V410 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

tspin818

• WKC Brave
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2016, 11:49:47 AM »
Secret Santa gift came today. I was just going to go out and buy one of these today or tomorrow!

Weber Gourmet Cooking system hinged grate:

IMG_20161217_113827280 by tspin818,

A big thank you to Stephen, aka Harris92! A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 11:54:51 AM by tspin818 »
Holy grail Red Smokey Joe