Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Secret Santa 2016 - Reveals  (Read 20398 times)

james1787

• WKC Ranger
Re: Secret Santa 2016 - Reveals
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2016, 08:22:54 PM »
Thanks for the grill cleaning supplies @james1787! It'e the perfect gift as I've been too cheap to purchase this much needed brush and now I won't burn any more Genesis's paint by using oven cleaner. Thanks man, Merry Christmas!

Glad that you like it! I figured you can never have enough grill cleaning supplies.

I tried to get one more thing sent but could not find any place that you can buy and ship beer..
Seeking either 56-58 anything or Westerner

james1787

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2016, 08:29:44 PM »
Thanks Darko on this great Secret Santa gift! It is a nice stainless warming rack! It will add a new dimension to cooking on the Weber. I am looking forward to using it  8)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 08:40:51 PM by james1787 »
Seeking either 56-58 anything or Westerner

mcgolden

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2016, 03:30:31 AM »
What Great Secret Santa Gifts I Had Sitting On My Doorstep!
Mitch,  (I don't know your WKC username) I absolutely live what you got me! I've been wanting to try some new rubs as I'd been in a rut using the same ones over and over.   Looking forward to trying the John Henry Texas Brisket Rub and Pecan Rub and also the Sure Shit Gunpowder Seasoning!  That would have been enough right there,  but then you went and added on the upper rack which I can assure you will be put to great use at the dock.   Totally above and beyond thank you so much. Please let me know what your username is! Merry Christmas!

Sent from my LGLS991 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Glad you like your gifts. I've gotten a lot of good feedback from family on the Brisket rub, and the gunpowder is a relatively new find that adds great flavor to things like asparagus or turkey burgers (which frankly don't have much flavor on their own).  The Pecan rub makes for some good wings. Merry Christmas!  :)

Mcgolden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 05:41:30 AM by mcgolden »

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2016, 03:58:49 AM »
Thanks Santa! I'll put it all to good use.

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2016, 07:13:47 AM »
Thanks Darko on this great Secret Santa gift! It is a nice stainless warming rack! It will add a new dimension to cooking on the Weber. I am looking forward to using it  8)

I'm glad you like it. I hope you enjoy using it.

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2016, 09:47:42 AM »
Got my secret Santa gift today. I was actually thinking about buying these items.
Thank you Santa.

Sent from my HTC One using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2016, 11:24:41 AM »
I have to thank Joe, @JEBIV, for the GREAT secret santa gifts. I met Joe and his wife at the Chicago meet-up this past summer and they're super nice people. I was out this morning (hitting a couple estate sales) and came home to find a box out front. WOW is all I can say....I'm FLOORED, y'all are TOOOO much. I received a beautiful Weber table cloth and towel, 2 Weber lanterns (Black n Red) and an AWESOME custom Tervis glass.

Front of the Tervis

and this puts it over the top.... ;D

Thanks again to you both and hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....Scott                     PEACE

drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2016, 11:29:16 AM »
@Scott Zee I am  so thrilled you like your gifts Merry Christmas to y'all as well

Joe
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2016, 11:32:37 AM »
I have to thank Joe, @JEBIV, for the GREAT secret santa gifts. I met Joe and his wife at the Chicago meet-up this past summer and they're super nice people. I was out this morning (hitting a couple estate sales) and came home to find a box out front. WOW is all I can say....I'm FLOORED, y'all are TOOOO much. I received a beautiful Weber table cloth and towel, 2 Weber lanterns (Black n Red) and an AWESOME custom Tervis glass.

Front of the Tervis

and this puts it over the top.... ;D

Thanks again to you both and hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....Scott                     PEACE
That's awesome!

Sent from my LGLS991 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

weldboy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2016, 11:53:18 AM »
That is an epic gift

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2016, 12:25:24 PM »
That is an epic gift 

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

I couldn't have said it better myself... :o
drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2016, 07:16:52 PM »
HO HO HO @Darko , Glad you liked your gift.... had a helluva time deciding, and the whole different country thing, never had to deal with that before, LOL. Merry Christmas Brother!!
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2016, 02:31:20 AM »
Same to you my friend, and once again; Thank You.

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2016, 10:36:21 AM »
Going into the Secret Santa draw I knew there were a handful of guys who would get something real sweet if I ended up with them. These are guys I know on a level beyond this board. A couple I have met and one who I talk with all the time.

I drew one of these names and he ended up with something that was featured at a knife retailer I have used in the past....Cutlery and More.com. Love the service and at times the prices for what you get are beyond reasonable. My name got a Miyabi Fusion Chef Knife.....my good buddy 604 and I were talking about it going to this fella and the next day I get a call from him. Six says he is my S.S. and he is sending me one of these knives as my gift.......hot damn:

The blend of Western feel and style with Japanese steel.....hand sharpened with a 3 stage process is special. Toss in the Damascus pattern and I say oh my goodness. The way this thing feels in my hand is  instinctual.

Thanks so much Matt......I know you have a appreciation for this. You see boys when he called me to inform me of my gift and to not buy one for myself I convinced him that the prudent thing to do was double up and treat himself too. He did.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

Jon

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2016, 11:31:42 AM »
I don't know who, but this is some nice gift-giving right here:

Weber Chicken book, Weber  Steak book, Thermoworks Timestick (nice),  Weber 8099 skewers, Space Dust (a John Glenn memorial product? I dunno.).

All sitting on an authentic WKC apron. Which is very cool. I happen to  really like WKCwear, I know it's hard to tell from this angle, but I'm wearing one of the t-shirts right now.

So my SS is still a secret, but I do know that he is a good one. Thank you very much, SS! Merry Christmas!