Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Secret Santa 2016 - Reveals  (Read 20672 times)

Cellar2ful

Re: Secret Santa 2016 - Reveals
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2016, 01:22:44 PM »

Thank you Secret Santa from Chicago. No longer does the wife have to hold a flashlight.

"Chasing Classic Kettles"

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
Secret Santa 2016 - Reveals
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2016, 03:39:59 PM »
My package from @zak arrived yesterday.  It was so much fun opening the box and pulling everything out one by one. It looks like Zak did some research to get me a bunch of things that are right up my alley.  I can't wait to try the rubs and seasonings.  I love hot sauces with habanero and ghost peppers so I can't wait to try out the Bone Suckin Habanero sauce.  I'm really excited to try the jalapeño-cilantro mustard...something about this stuff is screaming that I am going to love it.  And some cherry wine to wash it all down....yes please!!!! 

Thanks Zak, you did a damn fine job! 

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 04:21:19 PM by MikeRocksTheRed »
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

JDD

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2016, 06:44:46 AM »

Thank you Secret Santa from Chicago. No longer does the wife have to hold a flashlight.

You’re welcome @Cellar2ful .  I thought about getting you some wine but with your cellar being too full I thought it may not be a good idea. I picked up one of the grill lights for myself and it really comes in handy so I thought it would make a good gift. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
May The Smoke Be With You!

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2016, 01:50:26 PM »
My package from @zak arrived yesterday.  It was so much fun opening the box and pulling everything out one by one. It looks like Zak did some research to get me a bunch of things that are right up my alley.  I can't wait to try the rubs and seasonings.  I love hot sauces with habanero and ghost peppers so I can't wait to try out the Bone Suckin Habanero sauce.  I'm really excited to try the jalapeño-cilantro mustard...something about this stuff is screaming that I am going to love it.  And some cherry wine to wash it all down....yes please!!!! 

Thanks Zak, you did a damn fine job! 

@zak  strikes again!   Just got one of @zavod44's custom handles.  Looks like Cedar?  Thanks again Zak!!!!

« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 03:44:22 PM by MikeRocksTheRed »
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

zak

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2016, 01:56:20 PM »
Your very welcome glad you like it, merry Christmas.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Ken Mc

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2016, 08:22:58 AM »
Got my SS gift yesterday. Very cool Bert!(Firedude5051) The BBQ tool set is perfect, and I can't wait to put the rubs/sauces to work. Then you added the two others!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Merry Christmas Bert.

Lookin' for a flat top 26"( not black)

firedude5015

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2016, 06:28:12 PM »
Got my SS gift yesterday. Very cool Bert!(Firedude5051) The BBQ tool set is perfect, and I can't wait to put the rubs/sauces to work. Then you added the two others!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Merry Christmas Bert.

Very glad you like it. Hope ya like the local rubs and goodies.
Merry Christmas!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

zak

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2016, 12:33:25 PM »
Got my package from Jon (not sure what your name is on here) in the mail today and man did he do a good job! A Vortex, some Tatonka dust and their chicken wing seasoning as well as 2 bad ass koozies.

Could not have picked better gifts, I tried to order some Tatonka dust last week after hearing people talking about it but they were all out so I wasn't able to. And the vortex l've just been waiting on a little extra spending cash before purchasing! Thank you very much Jon!

I'll be trying out that vortex this weekend for sure as the weather is supposed to warm up a good amount, until then I guess I'll just have to put the koozies to good use!

Thanks again,
                                                                                                         Zak

zak

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2016, 12:35:33 PM »
I tried posting a picture but couldn't seem to get it to upload, I'll try again in a bit.

zak

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2016, 12:36:41 PM »
Here we go, I think. haha

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2016, 12:45:29 PM »
Here we go, I think. haha

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

@zak -  I can't believe Jon was able to get the Tatonka dust.  Owen's has been out of it for a while as they are sourcing new ingredients that they can't get anymore.  That unopened shaker is worth its weight in gold!!!!

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2016, 01:34:26 PM »
Sorry I'm late to this thread! There's a lot of cool stuff on here! I received my Secret Santa a couple of weeks ago from member tspin818. Work has been crazy and today I got a chance to snap some pics. He sent me a sweet NOS/BNIB Weber charcoal starter set from 1977! I love it! Thanks again, Tom! Merry Christmas! I thought it would go nice with my 1979 blue MBH! Posed with the Christmas tree in our 1976 built house.

tspin818

• WKC Brave
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2016, 01:44:12 PM »
Sorry I'm late to this thread! There's a lot of cool stuff on here! I received my Secret Santa a couple of weeks ago from member tspin818. Work has been crazy and today I got a chance to snap some pics. He sent me a sweet NOS/BNIB Weber charcoal starter set from 1977! I love it! Thanks again, Tom! Merry Christmas! I thought it would go nice with my 1979 blue MBH! Posed with the Christmas tree in our 1976 built house.

Glad you like it Craig, Merry Christmas!

Sent from my XT1254 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Holy grail Red Smokey Joe

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2016, 01:54:17 PM »
I can't say this enough....  awesome bunch of selfless folks here....
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2016, 10:04:52 PM »
Yup! This is a great group of folks.