Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Electrolysis Solution  (Read 1399 times)

dengland

• WKC Brave
Electrolysis Solution
« on: October 18, 2014, 06:16:16 PM »
I have read that the solution you mix up will pretty well last forever. But for the ones that have done it, how often do you change the water out?

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
Re: Electrolysis Solution
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 07:17:20 PM »
The washing soda is not that expensive. I would do a run of items and then dispose of it.
I have let it sit for a day and the junk will settle to the bottom. Then you can carefully pour off the top or cleaner part of the solution..  Just add more water and soda and your good to go.
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..

dengland

• WKC Brave
Re: Electrolysis Solution
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 07:57:56 PM »

The washing soda is not that expensive. I would do a run of items and then dispose of it.
I have let it sit for a day and the junk will settle to the bottom. Then you can carefully pour off the top or cleaner part of the solution..  Just add more water and soda and your good to go.

Thanks. Today was my first day running it and the water was pretty gunky (enough to where I couldn't really see what was going on in the tub) so I poured it out I just didn't know if I was being overly OCD. The skillet I'm cleaning still needs some more time in there but I figured I would pull everything out, clean up the anode and start from scratch in the AM