Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: What's the age of this one?  (Read 2207 times)

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
Re: What's the age of this one?
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2017, 03:39:11 PM »

Yours look early period compared to the one I just found. Mine are plastic so maybe mine are replacements or a later model.

I don't think they are replacements @Travis.  I think you just have a later model.  The Statesman that I just scored has the metal hubcaps but my Ranger has the exact plastic ones as your Statesman.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

MDurso

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2017, 04:50:52 PM »
My red gumball.  Nothing terribly notable, per se, but it's solid and in great shape.

The gentleman that put on nearly all the wooden handles over the years was Gary Granzin.  I *think* he started there in high school.  When I was there he was heading up packaging and fit of products for shipping -as in here's a new grill.  How we shipping it?  He'd do an outstanding job and very Earth conscious.  Class act.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Inventor of things: labelers, automation, currency and counterfeit, cooking, gaming, tech industry, and medical.

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2017, 04:55:05 PM »
The battle-ship grey (faded blaik) steelie 26 I just picked up also has the same plastic caps.

Craig and harris92, what insight can you Fellas offer?

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

MDurso

• WKC Brave
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2017, 04:55:48 PM »
Funny how I can design the microphones for Samsung and Apple and Siemens but I can't post a photo to a forum correctly!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Inventor of things: labelers, automation, currency and counterfeit, cooking, gaming, tech industry, and medical.

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2017, 05:10:56 PM »
Good looking red mbh

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

Brain_STL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2017, 05:28:30 PM »
Wow Brian, that looks phenomenal! You ever want to unload it, please let me know.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2017, 05:33:07 PM »
Didn't realize it was a Statsman, at the time. Now I don't feel so bad for spending your money for you.
Still need a 22” yellow