Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: My CL buy, NIB today  (Read 4567 times)

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
Re: My CL buy, NIB today***Update***
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2013, 05:04:19 PM »
 :)

« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 08:52:34 PM by glrasmussen »

Ted B

• WKC Ranger
My CL buy, NIB today
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2013, 05:57:42 PM »
Funny I saw this thread earlier today and when I got back to the shop I saw one missing the top sitting in the shop. I asked my boss what he was going to do with it. He said why u want it. Well of course I said YES. We looked for the cover for awhile and didn't see it. Then I saw a black curved edge peaking out from a ledge. New never used just a couple scuffs on the handles.

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
Re: My CL buy, NIB today
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2013, 08:49:21 PM »
Funny I saw this thread earlier today and when I got back to the shop I saw one missing the top sitting in the shop. I asked my boss what he was going to do with it. He said why u want it. Well of course I said YES. We looked for the cover for awhile and didn't see it. Then I saw a black curved edge peaking out from a ledge. New never used just a couple scuffs on the handles.

Did you just start working there? LOL, how many times have you walked past it...Well, your deal was way better. Can't believe my sons buddy made the NLA smashed piece today. Very surprised and happy to have it going tonight.

Ted B

• WKC Ranger
My CL buy, NIB today
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2013, 08:56:05 PM »

Did you just start working there? LOL, how many times have you walked past it...Well, your deal was way better. Can't believe my sons buddy made the NLA smashed piece today. Very surprised and happy to have it going tonight.

Lol it wasn't sitting out the whole time. He stores all his crap in a closed in locked loft area and was clearing a bunch out. This was slated for a freebie going to goodwill pile. First freebie I've gotten weber wise and came from a very surprising place.