Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Bit the Bullet: Weber Original Charcoal Pizza Oven (Weber Part No 6520)  (Read 16431 times)

MTW524

• WKC Brave
I just noticed that the Amazon link I provided is now only displaying one merchant, as opposed to when I was first looking, when there were two merchants listed. After a quick investigation, I realized that I had purchased the last one in stock from the cheaper vendor. Their other main website also now says that it will be back in stock within 30 days.

My bad.

If you absolutely can't wait, the other merchant on Amazon is selling for a cool $419 EU....or just wait for the stock to replenish on the other vendors link.

Sent from my Pixel using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 03:21:53 AM by MTW524 »

Old Dave

• WKC Brave
    • Old Dave's Po-Farm
I think I will wait as I am not in that much of a hurry. If it not too personal, can you tell me what the shipping costs are for the unit?

Thanks again,

Dave

MTW524

• WKC Brave
Shipping came out to €96 EU, paid €207 for the actual item....

MTW524

• WKC Brave
It arrived. What's really interesting is that it is designed so that the original kettle lid sits on top of it when not in use. Well made, and surprisingly, the instructions came in English. I'll have to christen it this weekend.

[attachment deleted by admin]

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
That’s awesome! Looking forward to hear how it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
@MTW524 you'll love it. I've had one for a cpl years. and use it quite often. This is a super easy and great crust recipe. I had never made a homemade pizza crust before and this comes out perfect every time.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/pizza-dough-recipe-1921714
drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
Here's my current setup. I'm using the bottom of a 22.5" WSM to make a table top pizza oven. Did 18 pizza's in just under 2 hours last month at a party.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 06:23:26 AM by Scott Zee »
drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

MTW524

• WKC Brave
Here's my current setup. I'm using the bottom of a 22.5" WSM to make a table top pizza oven. Did 18 pizza's in just under 2 hours last month at a party.

Very nice way to make the system portable. Not sure if Weber haphazardly designed their products to mix and match--but it works and it's what will keep me coming back.

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
I really wish they would release this in the U.S. (other than the test run a few years back!)
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

Darko

• WKC Performer
I really gotta get me one of these!!!!

MTW524

• WKC Brave
I really gotta get me one of these!!!!
Just take the plunge and do it. 

Darko

• WKC Performer
I did try, but I couldn't get shipping to Canada.

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer

Very nice way to make the system portable. Not sure if Weber haphazardly designed their products to mix and match--but it works and it's what will keep me coming back.

That is Gangsta with a capital G!

nitis

• WKC Brave
I have a regular pizza oven but this is something that would have saved me a ton of cash

Come on Weber why do the Euros get all the cool stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
2 Genesis A summit Gold B a Performer a homemade cabinet pellet smoker and a big piece of pipe buried in the ground

bear

• WKC Ranger
Re: Bit the Bullet: Weber Original Charcoal Pizza Oven (Weber Part No 6520)
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2017, 02:28:26 AM »
Just received mine, the stone is yet to arrive as my friend in Germany separated for cheaper shipping. Looks fabulous