News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

LIVE!! Right now***WHATS ON YOUR GRILL?***Right now LIVE!!

Started by Hell Fire Grill, November 16, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jtayres

The bowl is just cutting board drippings, back meat shredded and mixed with the skin and board drippings. Cooked over royal oak lump and a bit of pecan at the end. I used glutenberg pale ale (I have a gluten issue) for the injection and my modified Memphis rub.






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kettles: 2015 Performer Deluxe (Green), 2001 One Touch Platinum, 1999 Performer gas assist, 1991 Smokey Joe Gold (Green) Gasser: Genesis Silver B

TheKevman

A man who has an experience is never at the mercy of a man who has just a theory.

MagnoliaTom

MBH redhead 22", Smokey joe AU, Q 100, SSP EE code, new 26"
Looking for MBH 26

FuriousHobbit

Dinner! Goofy kid loved it!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk


Hell Fire Grill

Sail!

whaascarson

1989 Weber Kettle 22"

hawgheaven

Bird shit. I failed to get the cover back on it last night, went out this AM to cover it, and there it was. Sorry, no pix... :-)
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

RRRanger99


hawgheaven

Not sure what it was, other than a friggin' bird! The pest had to work to get to it, as I have a canopy over my BBQ area. Bastage. Guess I'm gonna have to screen it in...
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

SixZeroFour

Hooked on Beef Ribs these days... Seasoned with Blues Hog Bold N Beefy then finished with a sprinkle of Char Blue Premium Rub





W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

JEBIV

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill


Hell Fire Grill

Sail!

charred

hopelessly, helplessly, happily addicted to a shipload of Webers

michaelmilitello

#869

Spare ribs cut to St. Louis style with trimmings as pit master snacks on the Aristocrat. 


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk