Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: StL Meetup - who's coming/what to bring - master thread  (Read 22643 times)

SmokeVide

• WKC Ranger
Re: StL Meetup - who's coming/what to bring - master thread
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2017, 01:47:16 PM »
Also would like to thank:

-- Rustic Rub Co., which provided samples of their All-Purpose and Three Kings rubs. http://www.rusticrubs.com/

-- Foods and Things, which provided samples of Chef's Request and Buckhead rubs and marinades, along with a stainless steel Grizzly grill brush. http://chefsrequest.com/

If you got one of these products, they'd be grateful if you gave it an honest review.
Brian
Seeking: 26 rotisserie

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2017, 09:59:58 PM »

Also would like to thank:

-- Rustic Rub Co., which provided samples of their All-Purpose and Three Kings rubs. http://www.rusticrubs.com/

-- Foods and Things, which provided samples of Chef's Request and Buckhead rubs and marinades, along with a stainless steel Grizzly grill brush. http://chefsrequest.com/

If you got one of these products, they'd be grateful if you gave it an honest review.

...and thanks to you, Brian, for hooking us up! Looking forward to reviewing the Chef's Request marinade.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2017, 04:43:36 AM »
I concur!!!  Cant wait to scape a grill or 12 with that monster grill brush!!   

Thanks again for everyones participation!!  @Bob bq i coudnt have pulled it off withou your and @lowbrass help and coordination!!  The best part was all the fellas and the Mrs. Grillfellas pitching in to put on a massive feed!!!  I disnt even notice that almost no sauce was really used!!!!  The Q spoke for itself!!!!  It was my pleasure hosting!!!  Great bunch of guys we have here in the Lou!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2017, 05:07:02 AM »
There was sauce?

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2017, 07:37:24 AM »

« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 07:41:33 AM by Bob BQ »

blksabbath

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2017, 02:37:26 PM »
Sorry I missed out on this one.  Looks like you guys had a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brain_STL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2017, 05:19:00 PM »
I would like to publicly thank Jeff and his wife for their hospitality, what a wonderful couple! Also, my suspicions were correct, the WKC is full of quality individuals that are great to hang out with and I can't wait to find an excuse to do it again! It was a sincere pleasure to meet each and every one of these grillfellas.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ewstevens3

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2017, 05:52:31 PM »

They look like grill skittles!  I had a great time and enjoyed meeting everybody.  Thanks to all for coming and to JeffRackMo for putting it on!! - Elliott
1x Blue 3rd Gen Performer (C&B "AU"), 1x Dark Green OKP (Lowes CUxxxxx), 1x Blue 2nd Gen Performer (origin...? "DR"), 1x Lime Green "Chariot" Seville ('81 B-Code, I think)

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2017, 07:23:43 AM »

I must say....  that blue on the end is just....  just....   Bluetiful...  qued up some mighty fine wings if i dont say so myself... [emoji6]

Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

CarrieAnn

• WKC Brave
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2017, 08:59:50 AM »
Honeybun and I are so bummed we missed out, but I think I did you all a solid not coming as I am only NOW just coming out of the weeds from this viral thing I believe to be some mutant version of the black plague. 

Looks like it was a wonderful day.  I'll start gargling with Lysol now to prevent anything from allowing us to attend the next one!  LOL

james1787

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2017, 05:41:02 PM »

Okay fellas!!!   Who gets the traveling  banner next???   We all signed it.  The banner is getting travel envy!!  Just tell me where it needs to go...   

I hope we can get something going in the north east to send that banner!

Looks like a great meetup and a perfect day for it. Grate collection of kettles!
Seeking either 56-58 anything or Westerner

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2017, 11:41:10 AM »
Oh man oh man, can't wait for the next meet up after all the grail scores in StL this weekend!  Anyone for a late winter meetup in a couple of months?  Does it have to be once a year!?
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

db3694

• WKC Brave
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2017, 11:42:19 AM »

Oh man oh man, can't wait for the next meet up after all the grail scores in StL this weekend!  Anyone for a late winter meetup in a couple of months?  Does it have to be once a year!?

I am down for a winter meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2017, 12:51:21 PM »
I'm game. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2017, 01:17:58 PM »
I'd be up for it. Everybody bring a grill and a firepit.