Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Good day all  (Read 60477 times)

Muzza WA

• Happy Cooker
Good day all
« on: December 02, 2019, 05:24:24 PM »
Good day everybody, Muzza here from Perth in WA. Had a Weber charcoal kettle for years, recently picked up a 2.5 kg tomahawk steak, and thought I’d better do some research before I cooked it in case I screwed it up. That led to me buying an iGrill 2, and I cooked the best piece of meat I’ve ever cooked, it was awesome and everybody at the party raves about it. So out I went and bought the rotisserie attachment, and now I’m doing Christmas lunch on the barbie, roast prime rib and a boneless leg of lamb. Also got another tomahawk ready for when my eldest son arrives for a short holiday on the 20th, he has insisted he wants to try out my new found hobby, seems his younger brother, who was at the first tomahawk barbie let on it was worth tasting. So now I’m hooked on the Weber and looking forward to conjuring up more delicacies on my kettle. Have a safe and delicious festive period everyone.

Pezdogs

• WKC Ranger
Re: Good day all
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 05:27:54 PM »
Welcome Muzza,  from Perth Australia

Sent from my SM-N976B using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 07:47:20 PM »
Welcome from Plainfield Indiana USA.  We love pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 03:53:58 AM »
Welcome from Doraville,Ga USA lots of grate info and fun here !
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

jhagestad

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 07:11:21 AM »
Welcome from Highland Park, Illinois, USA (north of Chicago)! You won't be disappointed that you joined this group or brought your kettle back to life!
Wife: Let me guess... you want to grill again

DaveG74

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 10:00:07 PM »
Welcome from just south of Chicago, Illinois U.S.A. We want pics of the next tomahawk!
I swear, when I score a great deal on a 26" I'll stop buying grills... So often.

Schuey

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2019, 01:15:32 PM »
Welcome to the dark side mate
It wasn't me......Well maybe it was..