Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Poll

Which color would you get

Copper
C & B Blue
Crimson
Green
Black

Author Topic: What color  (Read 9835 times)

Quadman750

• Smokey Joe
What color
« on: December 02, 2015, 01:14:41 PM »
Hi all, new to the forum. About to order a new performer deluxe & was wondering what color everyone else would get.

mrbill

• WKC Ranger
Re: What color
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 01:34:24 PM »
copper
Seeking New York Giants MT For A Price That Won't Break My Bank

TexasOnion

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 01:43:34 PM »
crate & barrel blue

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 01:59:26 PM »
Order?  LOL.  I'd check craigslist for a good conditioned used one for a quarter of the price!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

Jason

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 02:04:11 PM »
If I was going to buy a brand new Performer, I would want to see the C&B blue, in person, before deciding between that and the copper. I currently have a copper one  ;D

Quadman750

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 02:16:29 PM »
No craigslist up here in Canada, would have to get used one shipped from U.S. Went on the weber site & it only seem they offer black,copper or green.

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2015, 02:25:09 PM »
No craigslist up here in Canada, would have to get used one shipped from U.S. Went on the weber site & it only seem they offer black,copper or green.

Where are you? Just because the Weber site has those colours does not mean you can find them to buy at a store. Most stores only stock Black. There are a couple places in Toronto that you may be able to find one.

http://www.bbqs.com/all-products/shopby/cat/bbq-s-charcoal/manufacturer/Weber/p/2.html

The Green is a "special order" item....if you want new and can get one of those that's what I'd do.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 02:31:09 PM »
I'd go copper all day long, but it really depends on what your favorite color is.

Quadman750

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2015, 02:41:22 PM »

Where are you? Just because the Weber site has those colours does not mean you can find them to buy at a store. Most stores only stock Black. There are a couple places in Toronto that you may be able to find one.

http://www.bbqs.com/all-products/shopby/cat/bbq-s-charcoal/manufacturer/Weber/p/2.html

The Green is a "special order" item....if you want new and can get one of those that's what I'd do.
I'm in Saskatchewan. I can order the copper online from Home Depot or they stock the black. Shipping from Toronto would be very costly.

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2015, 03:14:03 PM »

Isn't kijji like a Canadian Craigslist?

If I was going new, the C&B blue would be my hands down first pick. No question.
Still need a 22” yellow

Quadman750

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2015, 03:47:54 PM »

If I was going new, the C&B blue would be my hands down first pick. No question.

Looked on kijiji but no luck

jfbincypress

• WKC Brave
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2015, 04:25:52 PM »

crate & barrel blue

+1...I love mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jfbincypress

• WKC Brave
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2015, 04:26:39 PM »

I'd go copper all day long, but it really depends on what your favorite color is.

I don't like the new Copper, sadly.

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2015, 05:08:11 PM »

Looked on kijiji but no luck

There won't be one every day. Takes a little patience. Small price to pay, to not have the taco handle.
Still need a 22” yellow

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2015, 05:08:47 PM »

I don't like the new Copper, sadly.

Truth.
Still need a 22” yellow