Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Stuffed Chicken Breast And Maple Soaked Pineapple  (Read 997 times)

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
Stuffed Chicken Breast And Maple Soaked Pineapple
« on: May 30, 2015, 05:16:56 PM »
Did up some goat cheese, asparagus, spinach stuffed chicken breasts then wrapped them with bacon. I also took a cue from 604 and soaked some pineapple rounds in maple syrup for a good hour before grilling...these were a big hit. The Kettle of choice today was Dolly:

To guard against porcelain loss I took the back half of a charcoal basket and laid in at the backside...kind of hard to see here. Then cut up firebricks across the front and tinfoil on the opposite side:

I had some pecan chunks for flavour. Chicken on:

When the chicken got close I put them over the coals to crisp up the bacon then moved them back off of the heat to quickly grill the pineapples:

No plate shot....was too busy eating.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
Re: Stuffed Chicken Breast And Maple Soaked Pineapple
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 06:17:52 PM »
Looks great!
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

chuck s

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 02:57:08 AM »
Dang .... those look tasty!! 

too early in the morning - I'm starving .... maybe head out to build a fire and think about breakfast!! 

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 05:39:51 AM »
Looks great MrHoss!
"The Kettle of choice today was Dolly" with a fine new yellow like that it would be my choice everyday!

SixZeroFour

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 02:40:52 PM »
Looking good Hoss!! That's such a sweet 18!

Next time try a little sprinkle of your maple sugar just before pulling off the grill - good stuff!! 8)
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E