Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Show us your turkey  (Read 4548 times)

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
Re: Show us your turkey
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2018, 07:38:59 AM »
3 birds on my Ranch Kettle.  They were all just under 16lbs and finished at exactly the same time. 

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2018, 10:18:26 AM »

3 birds on my Ranch Kettle.  They were all just under 16lbs and finished at exactly the same time. 

Whoa! That’s a bunch of turkey!  Great photos. 

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Firemunkee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2018, 05:38:11 PM »

Wow that looks amazing! Nice pictures too. What camera did you use?

Sent from my Pixel using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Together we'll fight the long defeat.

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2018, 01:43:35 PM »

I use the camera on my iPhone 8 Plus.  Using a tripod along with portrait mode which uses the dual camera lenses really gets some good pics.  The tripod really helps get clearer pictures.  It’s hard to not have a slight shake  when taking pictures otherwise.

Here is the tripod I have.  Nothing too fancy but I like that it folds down small and has a Bluetooth remote that clips to a leg for triggering the camera to take a picture.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IPD50X0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_hlWbCbZ0V14SR

62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

Firemunkee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2018, 08:05:41 PM »

I use the camera on my iPhone 8 Plus.  Using a tripod along with portrait mode which uses the dual camera lenses really gets some good pics.  The tripod really helps get clearer pictures.  It’s hard to not have a slight shake  when taking pictures otherwise.

Here is the tripod I have.  Nothing too fancy but I like that it folds down small and has a Bluetooth remote that clips to a leg for triggering the camera to take a picture.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IPD50X0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_hlWbCbZ0V14SR

I figured it was either an actually camera or an iPhone haha. +1 on using a tripod! You've really gone next level on all fronts while you were gone [emoji14] great to see you posting again

Together we'll fight the long defeat.