Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Who Cooks On A Park Grill,,,  (Read 1001 times)

Harleysmoker

• WKC Brave
Who Cooks On A Park Grill,,,
« on: July 17, 2017, 08:19:22 PM »
Well I do,,,,,,,,,,,, kind of,,,,,,,,,,

I got this Jumbo Joe from a Target clearance sale last year, or year before for $17, I can't remember. Its been new in box ever since. I got it out Sunday for a hot dog cook for my little boys Birthday party at a park. Cooked 48 dogs and put a smile on many kids faces. The parents enjoyed also. The first 24 went really fast, threw on 24 more and the cook finally got to try one. I was told by kids and parents that was the best hot dog they ever ate.

I bought this because of the discount price and it travels so well to the beach, park, or where ever. I recommend it to anyone looking for an easy portable grill.

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
Re: Who Cooks On A Park Grill,,,
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 08:32:46 PM »
had one of those for a few days. it is a very well made little guy

wrehfield

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 10:41:20 AM »
Jumbo Joe is my camping cooker. Have a CB rotiiserie and a vortex in there with it.
Works great for camping.
Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 12:05:42 PM »
I was going to ask about park grill cooking. Planning my sons birthday party and the park has lots of grills or I can bring my own as long as it isn't in the grass. Burgers and dogs, not too concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

CarrieAnn

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 03:26:13 AM »
I adore mine. I haven't performed a lot of cooks in it but the ones I have were great. I know we went to Starved Rock for the afternoon a couple years ago and I prepped up a beer and onion bath for some brats and seated them off on it as well as some burgers. It's a real honey. I bought the compact charcoal chimney and some compact grill tools for it and if you load them in the bowl under the grate, everything fits inside perfectly.

I bought the table for my ex-husband as a Father's Day gift from our daughters. It's for his 14"WSM. He's a really tall dude and it's easier to work the WSM if it has some leg on it. Anyway, I had read some iffy reviews if the table but having seen it in person, I'm jealous and have table envy. I'll probably end up buying one for myself or at least putting it on my birthday/Christmas wish list.

It's a sweet little grill and totally worth having. I use those park grills to safely dump my ash or as a cook table for a camp Dutch oven!!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app