Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Oops!  (Read 4041 times)

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Oops!
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2017, 07:56:48 AM »
Dude....How often do you post a day? Holy shit.
Too much I know. But if someone's gonna take the time to post something, I try to comment. Good to know there's a count police out here though. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guilty of posting a lot too but I think all the activity on this forum is what makes it so great. Someone can post a picture or a question and it's usually not more than a couple minutes that someone will chime in.  That's pretty cool and sometimes extremely helpful.

So post away my friends [emoji106][emoji481][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
Re: Oops!
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2017, 08:40:36 AM »
Too much I know. But if someone's gonna take the time to post something, I try to comment. Good to know there's a count police out here though. [emoji51]

Nah. I ain't the cops man. I'd just be more worried about actual food than somebody on the internet. Trying to supply a comment for every post is gonna leave you with no time.

This cracks me up!  Travis and I were really close to hitting 2000 posts at the same time, but he beat me out.  I even sent him a PM to congratulate him.  That was back in September and he has really outposted me since then.  Keep it up Travis you are definitely a much appreciated fixture here at the WKC forums!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2017, 02:25:41 PM »

Nah. I ain't the cops man. I'd just be more worried about actual food than somebody on the internet. Trying to supply a comment for every post is gonna leave you with no time.

This cracks me up!  Travis and I were really close to hitting 2000 posts at the same time, but he beat me out.  I even sent him a PM to congratulate him.  That was back in September and he has really outposted me since then.  Keep it up Travis you are definitely a much appreciated fixture here at the WKC forums!

Commenting on treads and engaging OP or other members on the treads, especially commenting on a fairly new members posting is something to be commended for.  Travis is good at welcoming new members too. Keep up the good work! :) :) :)

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2017, 04:03:33 AM »
@MrHoss
Or a burnt piece of chicken...[emoji6]

Oh... I see... that's Chicken.   Almost couldn't recognize it.   ;)

Post on brother  Post on... heh

J
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Oops!
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2017, 10:52:19 AM »
Nice touch in the edit @MrHoss [emoji6]
I'd take a friend like that any day! Glad to see you're thinking of me!

« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 11:10:45 AM by Travis »

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2017, 06:50:47 AM »
No problem @Travis. I use the edit function rather than continually adding more posts often-times.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"