Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: A night home with just my little one  (Read 856 times)

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
A night home with just my little one
« on: April 22, 2016, 05:00:50 PM »
I picked up my little one after getting off work. It's just her and me tonight so I picked up her favorite dinner. Pork chops and broccoli (yes, broccoli).

Enjoy!cooking on the performer and 18" tonightafter the flipand some homemade (not by me) garlic breadand my heartbeat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jd

• WKC Brave
Re: A night home with just my little one
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 05:10:33 PM »
that is cool
22.5 Copper kettle
Blue Performer
Copper Performer

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 05:37:51 PM »
:)
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

tb80

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 06:10:28 PM »
Very cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for Blue Mastertouch or Blue Performer. 

Currently have: Performer (Green); 22.5 Mastertouch (Red); 26.75 OTG;  22.5 WSM; 18.5 WSM; Jumbo Joe; SJS (Green Uline); SJG (used for Mini WSM); Blue SS Performer; Blue MBH; Summit

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2016, 12:59:32 AM »
If I had seven thumbs I'd give you seven thumbs up!  Nice work and gotta love those smiles being to share the moment with your little one!
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM