Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Maple Mustard Glazed Pork Loin  (Read 1392 times)

WNC

• WKC Performer
Maple Mustard Glazed Pork Loin
« on: June 12, 2015, 04:56:54 PM »
Sorry guys haven't been able to post any cooks lately, ruined my phone and just got back into working order.
Well here we go
Started off with a pork loin that I injected with chicken broth. Got it ready for the rotisserie with salt and pepper. Squash, zucchini, and onions in the pan on the bottom.

Glaze: maple syrup, mustard, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, salt and pepper     

Pre-glaze
glazed a few times while it cooked

Resting

Plated up
Came out super moist and wonderful flavors.

Thanks for looking! Glad to be back in the world of posting, you guys have been doing some great cooks!

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
Re: Maple Mustard Glazed Pork Loin
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 06:59:05 PM »
That looks very good...liking the idea of mixed zucchini/onion below the meat. Maple and mustard are 2 things I have plenty of and have never combined........
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 09:13:41 PM »
Wow that looks fantastic WNZ.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 10:01:14 PM »
That looks great! Chicken broth eh?
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 03:38:47 AM »
THAT......looks hyper-good !!!!

Great idea with the chicken broth too......I use it in odd ways like in a panned turkey, shot with spices into turkey & other stuff......adds some, but doesn't really add a ton of it's own flavor, so it's a good neutral...... ;D

The glaze done on the rotisserie came out beautiful !!!!
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2015, 04:53:23 AM »
That looks great! Chicken broth eh?
Thanks guys! Yeah I decided to go with chicken broth because I wanted to add moisture, and like buckle said, go with something rather neutral. I figured I'd get enough flavor from the glaze, and boy did I!

I was thinking about brining it the day before, but had a few too many cocktails the night before to make it happen. The injection worked great though.