Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: All this talk about Burgers...  (Read 3510 times)

Johnpv

• WKC Ranger
Re: All this talk about Burgers...
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2015, 12:48:33 PM »
I came for the burgers, but I stayed for the hoodie picture.

SixZeroFour

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2015, 03:34:43 PM »

Great images and cook @SixZeroFour .  Would you be interested in trading a pair of shoes for one of you kettles?  It hurts me to know that your feet might be cold.  It hurts me a lot.   ;)

lol - thank you for your concern. I had flip-flops on with the socks but I took them off to "fancy up" the picture a bit ;) ;D

For a brief moment I felt like Derek Zoolander modelling in front of that camera out there... I call this look Blue(s) Steel Hog ;) ;D

In case you really needed a trade for a pair of shoes....I am a 10. As much as it would pain me to part with a pair for one of your Kettles 604 I would make myself do it. I await your PM.

Sorry Hoss, but I'm a 10.5! ... too bad - I would have traded anything in my collection for a sweet new pair of kicks. Ah well... ;)

I came for the burgers, but I stayed for the hoodie picture.

It's like I photo-bombed a shot of two hot bikini models at the beach ;D Now I'm wishing I had done the patented WKC thumbs up.
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

5280Jeff

• WKC Brave
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2015, 06:23:18 PM »
Great looking burgers!! I grill in my Crocs slides and socks all the time. My kids comment on my "style" often :)

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2015, 01:14:13 PM »
1. i can't believe you're outside with socks but no shoes.
2. those burgers look amazing. next WKC meetup, YOU are the executive chef