Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 2nd Annual WKC Chicago meet up  (Read 63861 times)

Dan NY

• WKC Brave
Re: 2nd Annual WKC Chicago meet up
« Reply #165 on: August 04, 2014, 06:30:26 PM »
First of all, I really wish I could have been at the meet up. It looks like it was an awesome time with an amazing lineup of food and an even more amazing lineup of grills. 

Thanks Jeff for all of the great photos and the write up. It has been a lot of fun to read. I can't wait to see more photos and hear more peoples stories.  The fact that a Weber employee was there really put it over the top.

Who is the owner of this 18.5 Red Wooddale?  I would really like to see some more photos of it and maybe hear about it's restoration.

Thanks, Dan
Grail: THE AMBASSADOR

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #166 on: August 04, 2014, 06:31:44 PM »
Wow! Brownie heaven, donuts on a Wood Dale, Weber corporate representing, a red Wood Dale, what looks like awesome food and good friends and a fun time... Again, I wish I could have made it.  Thanks Brian for hosting the event and making things happen! Great to see some new faces make it as well as the veterans. That's what it's all about! :)

saxart

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #167 on: August 04, 2014, 07:58:53 PM »
This is all so amazing...  :o

Great planning, great stories, and great pictures.  Epic meet-up.  Nice job ladies and gents!
Interested in ANY offset handle SJs you may have.

Jeff

• WKC Performer
« Reply #168 on: August 05, 2014, 03:17:35 AM »
First of all, I really wish I could have been at the meet up. It looks like it was an awesome time with an amazing lineup of food and an even more amazing lineup of grills. 

Thanks Jeff for all of the great photos and the write up. It has been a lot of fun to read. I can't wait to see more photos and hear more peoples stories.  The fact that a Weber employee was there really put it over the top.

Who is the owner of this 18.5 Red Wooddale?  I would really like to see some more photos of it and maybe hear about it's restoration.

The owner of those two grills is Brian (Zavod)  The red hasn't undergone any sort of a rehab, but he did have to re-attach the leg sockets.  He can fill you in on the details.

Thanks, Dan
Kettle collector AND cooker!

G

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #169 on: August 05, 2014, 04:22:24 AM »
Outstanding....the grails, grills, food, and attendees all look amazing.  Nice work. 

mike.stavlund

• WKC Performer
    • MikeStavlund.com
« Reply #170 on: August 05, 2014, 10:19:04 AM »
Epic meetup!  Thanks to the Chicago crew for pulling this together, hosting it, and sharing so many photos and stories.  I am seriously jealous over here.
One of the charcoal people.

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #171 on: August 05, 2014, 08:23:19 PM »

Thanks, Dan

Check here Dan

http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/weber-kettles-accessories/like-a-phoenix-rising-from-the-ashes/
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

argentflame

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #172 on: August 08, 2014, 08:39:25 AM »
This is a fantastic meetup. Lots of fun. Great company and food. Awesome collection. Thanks for an awesome narration and pics. Even having Weber's grill master Kevin Kolman was in attendance.

Jeff I'm glad you liked the red MLH. My 2nd red MLH in two month period.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 09:41:07 PM by argentflame »