Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 2023 Weber Kettle Club 10th Anniversary Wall Calendar! Win a new Smokey Joe!  (Read 1083 times)

SixZeroFour

Hello everyone,

It's time for the 2023 WKC Calendar!

This year is a bit of a special occasion as we are honoring the Weber Kettle Club's 10th Anniversary! To celebrate I have decided to do a "Best Of" calendar showcasing some of the best photos that have been submitted over the years. The final calendar layout looks incredible as we have some very talented photographers that have made some amazing contributions to the cause!

I have also come up with a SECOND design for those who would prefer a calendar with alternate images!

So there will be two separate copies of the calendar available again this year...

Over the years I have been extremely lucky and have had some really special kettles come through the workshop. All have received the deluxe RRR treatment before being polished up and documented to a large image library I keep of Weber Kettles. All of these grills with the exception of one or two have since passed along to other members of the club so I'm sure some will recognize some of these old beauties! I hope you enjoy...

PRICING INFO:

ONE Calendar (Option A or B) - $35 USD Shipped within US/Canada
TWO Calendars (Both options A & B) :: $60 USD Shipped within US/Canada
AUS orders please contact me with a shipping address - cost should be very similar.
Also potential discounts for multiple qty orders!

AS ALWAYS CALENDARS WILL BE PRINTED ON UPGRADED GLOSSY CARD STOCK

You can contact me via private message or email matt@weberkettleclub.com for payment instructions. Please be sure to include your full mailing address along with the requested number of each calendar in your message.

And now on to the important part... the photos!!

CALENDAR A - "BEST OF"

Photo Credits: Rub, Cellar2ful, Einrej, crowderjd, Kneab, MrCPHo, Dale Benson, Scott Zee, 1Row, inkaddictedchef, NKajo, 1spacemanspiff

CALENDAR B "ALTERNATE PICS"

There will also be a grand prize draw for a Brand New Smokey Joe Premium in your choice of colors from Weber.com! (Shipping Included)

Members will receive one draw entry per calendar purchased with the final draw taking place on New Years Day 2023

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed to the calendar over the years. We have some really talented photogs that spoil us with some really amazing kettle shots - so cheers!

Any questions etc please just ask!

Hope eveyone is doing well and here's looking forward to 2023!

* Please note I will hold these prices as long as possible but there is potential for change. 
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 12:30:52 PM by SixZeroFour »
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

Kneab

• WKC Performer
Matt, thank you for all of the hard work that goes into creating this calendar every year. I am honored to have been accepted into the calendar a few years back and again in the "best of"

Sent from my SM-G975U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO Brown Go Anywhere

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Awesome job Matt as always, your efforts are greatly appreciated.  Of course you know I'll be going with a and b

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
Amazing... thanks again Matt for all you do from organizing to printing and distributing these amazing annual treats. Honored to see that old pic get another run. Cheers

Sent from my SM-S908U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Beautiful pics will make beautiful calendars.  Grate work!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Kain

• WKC Ranger
Awesome work !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SixZeroFour

Thanks for the kind words all!

I try my best to give you guys a good mix of colors/models/generations while still keeping the print quality a top priority.

Also a big thanks to all of the calendar contest veterans, some of which have been submitting since way back in 2016! There have been some truly amazing photos shared!

bladz

• WKC Ranger
Hats off to you Matt. Thanks for doing this every year. 

SixZeroFour

First batch of orders placed with the printer today! Thanks all!

Not too late to order by any means - if anyone still wants one just shoot me a pm or email

1spacemanspiff

• WKC Ranger
Tip of the cap to you Matt,   I'll be ordering soon.
ISO Yellow Offset SJ, Yellow ranger

SixZeroFour

First few batches of Calendars have shipped - Thank you all for the orders!

Copies still available just shoot me a pm or email.

Also available for shipping in Australia - pls contact with address - price should remain very similar.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 12:32:42 PM by SixZeroFour »

cigarman20

• WKC Ranger
Received yesterday and they look great!  Thanks for pulling this all together!!

Grails- ‘63 Fleetwood, Ambassador

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
Just saw the post. Been a hectic few weeks here in Sandwich. Mom had a pacemaker put in 3 weeks ago and I've been her main caregiver. Matt, thanks so much for your hard work the past decade. Your hard work is appreciated and it shows on the grate calanders. I'm in for #1 for sure. 🍻
drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
Matt, I received my calendar and it is just awesome!  Thank you very much for putting this together every year.

bladz

• WKC Ranger
My calendar was delivered yesterday.  The pictures are fantastic. 
Thanks again Matt.  Great work!