Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Hello! From Australia 🇦🇺  (Read 210 times)

ahnika13

• Happy Cooker
Hello! From Australia 🇦🇺
« on: November 09, 2022, 07:31:14 PM »
Hi all!

I'm a complete novice when it comes to all things Weber!
I have been cooking with them for years but I know nothing beyond basic skills.

I have recently acquired 2 Model H Weber kettles and I have decided to take on the mammoth task of restoring them to as 'like new' as possible 😆
I have a red and orange/brown and they are both in pretty sad condition, missing parts etc.

I would love it if anyone could point me in the direction of any possible information regarding this particular model. 71024 -1986 H model.
Their history, popularity, value.. (although I highly doubt I will be selling either of them after all this work, I've already grown quite attached 😅)

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
Re: Hello! From Australia 🇦🇺
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2022, 07:35:40 PM »
Welcome from Virginia Beach, VA, U.S.A.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2022, 02:42:39 AM »
Welcome from Doraville, GA USA Plenty of grate folks here that would be willing to help you out. Check out the home page for some good restoration tips and ask all the questions you may have.
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

ASpitzer

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2022, 05:54:37 AM »
Welcome from Kalona, IA. You will find the people here very helpful as are the articles on the home page. I have learned a lot here.
1957 Wood Dale Demo, MLH Mothership Ranch, 1980 Smokey Joe Black, 2014 Smokey Joe Black, 1992 Master Touch Green, 2022 Original Black, Glen Blue 26 in., 70th Anniversary Hot Rod Yellow

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2022, 06:22:49 AM »
Welcome from Huntsville, AL USA.  Great start you have with your H codes!  Have fun, that's the name of the game.