Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Hello from Riverview FL!!  (Read 334 times)

Casual_Saturday_BBQ

• Happy Cooker
    • Casual Saturday BBQ
Hello from Riverview FL!!
« on: May 03, 2021, 11:17:32 AM »
Hey Everyone! Happy to be here in a real forum and off the FB weber page haha I only own 2 Kettles but more are in my future (wife and lanai space pending) :) I've had several charcal grills but nothing performs like my Weber. I post a lot of my cooking on my IG page. Nothin g commercial or for profit.... just an old dude that likes to cook for the family. Casual_Saturday_BBQ Looking forward to being here!
2016 Weber Jumbo Joe
2021 Weber Performer Deluxe
IG: Casual_Saturday_BBQ

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Hello from Riverview FL!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 11:21:59 AM »
Welcome from Doraville, Ga. lots of casual old folks here that like to cook too LOL
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Casual_Saturday_BBQ

• Happy Cooker
    • Casual Saturday BBQ
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 11:35:38 AM »
Welcome from Doraville, Ga. lots of casual old folks here that like to cook too LOL

Sounds like my kind of group of folks! I was just up in Mineral Bluff in December looking at property. Hope to purcahse something soon and pay on it till we retire. Love it up there!
2016 Weber Jumbo Joe

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 11:50:56 AM »
Welcome from Huntsville, AL!  Grate group of folks here who love grilling and sharing in the fun.  You'll feel right at home here with friendly conversation and sharing of ideas.

Casual_Saturday_BBQ

• Happy Cooker
    • Casual Saturday BBQ
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 11:53:30 AM »
Welcome from Huntsville, AL!  Grate group of folks here who love grilling and sharing in the fun.  You'll feel right at home here with friendly conversation and sharing of ideas.

Hi There! Thanks for the welcome! So I have to ask...... do you Roll Tide or War Eagle?  ;D
2016 Weber Jumbo Joe

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 12:03:21 PM »
Welcome from Virginia Beach, VA.

Casual_Saturday_BBQ

• Happy Cooker
    • Casual Saturday BBQ
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2021, 12:12:38 PM »
Welcome from Virginia Beach, VA.

Thank you! :)
2016 Weber Jumbo Joe

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2021, 12:44:28 PM »

Hi There! Thanks for the welcome! So I have to ask...... do you Roll Tide or War Eagle?  ;D

You would think due to my member name and icon that I'm a Bama fan.....however, War Eagle!

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2021, 01:29:33 PM »
Hello and welcome.  We like Webers, cooking, and pics, but we LOVE pics of Webers cooking. 

Casual_Saturday_BBQ

• Happy Cooker
    • Casual Saturday BBQ
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2021, 02:21:42 PM »

You would think due to my member name and icon that I'm a Bama fan.....however, War Eagle!

:'( :'( :'(

haha I married into a crimson bleeding Bama family. We Roll Tide in our house :) But hey! We can agree on these are the 2 best teams right? :)
2016 Weber Jumbo Joe

AZ2FL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2021, 04:34:45 AM »
Welcome from Gainesville, Florida
I have four relatives and my wife that are UF alums.

Cheers

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2021, 05:06:55 AM »
Welcome from the suburbs of Chicago [emoji2321]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO Brown Go Anywhere

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2021, 05:25:45 AM »

:'( :'( :'(

haha I married into a crimson bleeding Bama family. We Roll Tide in our house :) But hey! We can agree on these are the 2 best teams right? :)

You betcha!!  Bama games are actually more fun to watch IMO..... better for the blood pressure!  Looking forward to seeing how the new AU coach does this year.  Grill on and cheers!

22ket~tle

• WKC Brave
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2021, 05:26:36 AM »
Welcome from Texas [emoji869]

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Crazyhefer

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2021, 11:54:23 AM »
Welcome!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 12:09:44 PM by Crazyhefer »