Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Rotisserie Acquisition Questions  (Read 2521 times)

Stoneage

• WKC Brave
Re: Rotisserie Acquisition Questions
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2020, 08:15:54 AM »
Sweet Enjoy it!

MANCHAS2020

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2020, 01:37:25 PM »
N .  The motor is better than battery imo, if only to not have to worry about batteries dying out during a cook or running last minute to a store to grab batteries before a cook.  Still using the original motor that came with the Weber. 

Sent from my LM-X420 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

I recently purchased the Cajun Bandit Rotisserie Kit for my 22" Weber Performer Deluxe with both the "One Grill" cordless Battery Operated with AC Adapter and the more powerful "One Grill" Electric Motor with cord. Down here in Costa Rica where I live we have frequent power-outs which is the reason in purchasing two(2) types of Rotisserie Motors.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 01:40:59 PM by MANCHAS2020 »

Foster Dahlet

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2020, 06:04:43 PM »
N .  The motor is better than battery imo, if only to not have to worry about batteries dying out during a cook or running last minute to a store to grab batteries before a cook.  Still using the original motor that came with the Weber. 

I recently purchased the Cajun Bandit Rotisserie Kit for my 22" Weber Performer Deluxe with both the "One Grill" cordless Battery Operated with AC Adapter and the more powerful "One Grill" Electric Motor with cord. Down here in Costa Rica where I live we have frequent power-outs which is the reason in purchasing two(2) types of Rotisserie Motors.
That makes sense.  Enjoy the roti.  You will love it!

I like my Kettles like my coffee....strong and black.

2019 Black 26" OKP; 2015 Black 22" OKP; 2004 Black SJP; mid 70's Statesman; mid 70's Gourmet, 2017 Black CGA; 2000 Black GGA;