Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Chicken breasts, Homemade mac and cheese, stuffed Cubanelle peppers  (Read 537 times)

griz400

• WKC Brave
 :)   Grilled up some bone in skin on chicken breasts , along with some homemade mac and cheese topped with some homemade buckboard bacon bits , and some stuffed Cubanelle peppers and topped with bacon .... I mix up some sausage browned up and drained with cream cheese, and scallion onions and top off with bacon, and then some semi boiled macaroni with a mixture of cheddar and pepper jack, along with milk and some parm cheese,and butter then stir after a while and top off with bacon ,,,

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 02:33:05 PM by griz400 »

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Chicken breasts, Homemade mac and cheese, stuffed Cubanelle peppers
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 03:41:44 AM »
only thing missing is my plate of food, grate cook!!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

TheKevman

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 04:31:48 AM »
Everything looks tasty! What are the peppers stuffed with?

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
A man who has an experience is never at the mercy of a man who has just a theory.

griz400

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 05:39:06 AM »
Thanks jebiv and kevman -- listed above was the stuffing for peppers … some sausage browned up and drained with cream cheese, and scallion onions and top off with bacon
I use this with jalapenos and poblano peppers as well, the bacon I pre grill it a little then put on the peppers

crizpynutz

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 08:13:03 AM »
only thing missing is my plate of food, grate cook!!

+1