Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Teach your children well...  (Read 1718 times)

Dc_smoke309

• WKC Ranger
Re: Teach your children well...
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2019, 03:09:17 AM »

...................    changed my mind on post of this ,,, instead of you posting what you grilled ,,, you posted crap like this ....
What is your damn problem?  If you want to complain about something, try to at least be coherent. We're all adults here.

THIS IS THE CHARCOAL GRILLING AND BBQ  FORUM ... correct ?   If you look at the top 10 threads right now, they are people showing their q view ... guess you are Mr. webber kettle club with over 4000 posts .. you should pat yourself on the back buddy ... Maybe the moderator should move this thread to off topic section cause we all here don't know what is even on the kettles ...

Just wow........

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

SMOKE FREAK

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2019, 05:14:37 AM »
I wonder if at a WKC get together we could talk about things not food related...

Josh G

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2019, 10:19:01 AM »
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this post being where it is.  We have always enjoyed this site because it is not just about grilling but bringing family together and teaching others about grilling. 

Red_5_Wrangler

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2019, 11:57:00 AM »
Gotta raise em right and if not just do the best you can.

In the future I wouldn't mind my kids having thoughts of me/enjoying things in moderation when they are at parties where there are fires, drinks, and things to pass around and inhale.

Since they are younger I am just happy with this exchange and with my 4 year old.

I pull up with something to unload under a cover..
4yo playing outside with mom: did you get a new grill

Me: yep
4yo: what color
Me:black... It's gas
4yo:to fix and sell?
Me: Indeed son!

He likes the colored kettles too and knows they usually don't leave after coming home.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO - CMist Go Anywhere, the cheif, yellow

TheKevman

• WKC Brave
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2019, 04:11:44 PM »

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this post being where it is.  We have always enjoyed this site because it is not just about grilling but bringing family together and teaching others about grilling.

This. Yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
A man who has an experience is never at the mercy of a man who has just a theory.

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2019, 05:57:53 AM »
Did he inhale? Lol

I actually wanna quit smoking cigarettes before my kids end up smoking, I know ive said hundreds of times that I need to quit, then go get another pack. And I'm also a firm believer that nobody else should be able to tell you how to raise your kid, at least he's not out running the streets doing who knows what.

My kids would not take no for an answer when they saw this little blue char broil grill at a garage sale. It looks cool, but sucks to cook on. Gonna build them a midget, or get a sj

Ps, I want one of those platinums or whatever they are called, with the side tables and the handle on the front of the lid. Wood side tables and handle would really set that off.

I bought my grand daughter a copper SJ a few years ago for her birthday. Sweet little cooker, and so is the SJ!  :)

I actually found a copper sj on that offer up site, but nobody will respond to my messages on there. Got them a black one the other day for 4 bucks, but had to buy a new grate for it for 10. Hopefully I will get it cleaned up for them within the next couple days.

And I also agree with others that a misplaced post is nothing to freak out about. But that's just me. I'm hear to see webers, and there was multiple webers with food in the pics.