Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Another reason why I like my SLOW 誰 SEAR Plus 1.0  (Read 789 times)

vwengguy

• WKC Ranger
Another reason why I like my SLOW 誰 SEAR Plus 1.0
« on: October 15, 2018, 10:07:56 AM »
I just wanted to share another reason I like my S地S Plus V1.0 !
I know the idea of the Plus was based on using Lump and also being able to move the entire filled S地S to light it with the gas starter from the Performers but I bought it because I switch from briquettes and lump and it just looked handy to me.
For me the super handy bonus of having a V1.0 is just before I start my next cook. I can easily pick it up and give it a quick shake to knock off the ash from the coals and dump them into the chimney on top of fresh briquettes without having to deal with the separate water trough in the V2.0 .
Don稚 get me wrong, I知 not bashing the V2.0 at all. I知 just super happy I got a S地S Plus V1.0 [emoji847] . A big thank you goes to @ABCbarbecue for making a great product!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Poorfolks

• WKC Brave
Re: Another reason why I like my SLOW 誰 SEAR Plus 1.0
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 12:35:40 PM »
I have on here on CL used that has been for sale for 5 months@$100........ used. I'm to cheap to pay that much so I'll probably make one.

vwengguy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 12:53:03 PM »
Used for $100? Now you know why it痴 still for sale.  A NEW one is $99.95 with free shipping. 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Poorfolks

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 05:31:55 PM »
Yep, LOL.