Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Red LE- Clearance? Where?  (Read 1073 times)

IndianBBQ

• WKC Brave
Red LE- Clearance? Where?
« on: June 13, 2018, 02:03:56 AM »
What is the cheapest way to secure a Red Limited Edition?

I saw some clearance where it was for $99? Is it still there? I am in Dallas and want to buy.

Any help in Dallas would be highly appreciated please
Each purchase of a weber grill is a very special and rare occasion for me as they are rare to come by around here.

Transit98

• WKC Brave
Re: Red LE- Clearance? Where?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 02:47:34 AM »
I got mine at HomeDepot about 2.5 months ago. Before they had the new grills for this season.

I know I have seen members post a link to a site that shows a stores inventory and price. Maybe someone can post it here.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Firemunkee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 03:43:30 AM »
You can use this link to search Lowe's inventory in the Dallas area. Just enter the zip code. I entered a random Dallas zip code and only a few stores had it but at full price.

https://brickseek.com/lowes-inventory-checker?sku=1000340995

Here's the link for Home Depot inventory.

https://brickseek.com/home-depot-inventory-checker/?sku=302669874

Worse comes to worse you can buy it online and it will ship to store for free, but the online price is $150.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 03:48:45 AM by Firemunkee »
Together we'll fight the long defeat.

Raindog

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 06:25:33 AM »
I would try any of the Dallas area Ace Hardware stores. The ones in my area and that I was in N. California all seemed to have them lately. Most all were $99.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 08:07:51 AM »
ebay $110 free shipping
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

IndianBBQ

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 12:04:38 PM »
ebay $110 free shipping

Well what's the guarantee it wont be the damaged piece? That thing scares me, do you think it would be okay?
Each purchase of a weber grill is a very special and rare occasion for me as they are rare to come by around here.

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 12:46:00 PM »
ebay $110 free shipping

Well what's the guarantee it wont be the damaged piece? That thing scares me, do you think it would be okay?

Stay with something you can inspect locally, for this model.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

IndianBBQ

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 01:37:21 PM »
ebay $110 free shipping

Stay with something you can inspect locally, for this model.

I agree.