Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: ALDI enters the rub game  (Read 980 times)

CarrieAnn

• WKC Brave
ALDI enters the rub game
« on: April 01, 2018, 06:11:28 AM »
Yesterday the Honeybun and I were doing the weekly shopping and ran across these in the spice aisle.

They were priced at 2.99 and 2.29. I know they had a special buy of the Kickin’ Chicken and The Amazing Burger last year. I bought the burger one and it was pretty good. I already have a giant bottle of Kickin or I’d have tried that too. My kids love that one.

These are labeled “seasonal item” rather than special buy so I’d expect to see them all summer since they have a spot on the regular shelves.

If you prefer to buy rather than make your rubs or have a friend new to the game, you might want to check these out. ALDI has a double your money back guarantee so if you do not like them, bring them back and they will give you your money and give you a different replacement item if similar value so there’s really nothing to lose!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Firemunkee

• WKC Ranger
Re: ALDI enters the rub game
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 11:54:10 AM »
Thanks for sharing! I've been curious about their rubs

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Together we'll fight the long defeat.

Mark Schnell

• WKC Ranger
Re: ALDI enters the rub game
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 06:49:08 PM »
I tried the one with the Chicken n the front. I can't remember the exact name, but it's a general rub for all meats. It was pretty good but it was saltier than I expected and I used too much on the rotisserie pork loin and chicken I did. Good value, though. I'll try the others.