Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Cover for new grill  (Read 752 times)

Bigmac

• WKC Brave
Cover for new grill
« on: September 13, 2017, 08:56:54 AM »
Hey guys and girls,I just bought myself a new Weber performer with the fold down table and was wondering about covers. Is the factory cover the best or are their after market ones that are better? The grill will be sitting on my deck yr round,so I am looking for a pretty strong cover. Thx in advance for your help!

[attachment deleted by admin]

MDurso

• WKC Brave
Re: Cover for new grill
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 09:05:15 AM »
If the covers are the same as the old covers (about 10 years ago) it should be pretty good.

Back then when Weber needed a new cover designed, they called this local woman who came out and measured the grill, asked about fit and all that and she'd go home an mock up the first one.  Then she'd create the patterns that Weber gave to the supplier. 
Inventor of things: labelers, automation, currency and counterfeit, cooking, gaming, tech industry, and medical.

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 09:08:55 AM »
Have one for mine. Weber cover is the way to go.  Fitted perfectly to that grill & very breathable material. There's not much aftermarket that I've seen for this model either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 09:10:13 AM »
Check eBay & Amazon for possible savings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞