Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Performer tables on otp  (Read 1148 times)

Antisven84

• WKC Brave
Performer tables on otp
« on: June 25, 2017, 10:05:50 PM »
Will a performer table fit a one touch platinum???

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

1ROW

• WKC Brave
Re: Performer tables on otp
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 10:28:29 PM »
It will fit but I don't think the second set of holes will match up. Could drill some new ones in the otp frame though, if the the new table mounting holes aren't too far forward.

indy82z

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 01:12:05 AM »
The table will physically fit, but like 1ROW stated, the front holes are too far out. You will need to drill new holes. The second set of holes in the Performer table is set further out than the frame on the OTP is. I did this a few weeks ago. Simply drilled an extra couple of holes in the table that lined up with the OTP frame and it mounted up fine. 

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 03:51:54 AM »
The table will physically fit, but like 1ROW stated, the front holes are too far out. You will need to drill new holes. The second set of holes in the Performer table is set further out than the frame on the OTP is. I did this a few weeks ago. Simply drilled an extra couple of holes in the table that lined up with the OTP frame and it mounted up fine.

Not sure about the metal table bolt pattern, but the plastic Performer tables need to be drilled and add and extra set of fasteners to cover the stock holes.

I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!