Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: The Happy Cooker?  (Read 1277 times)

Joe

• Happy Cooker
The Happy Cooker?
« on: July 30, 2016, 05:37:10 AM »
It looks to be in great shape, is there any value to it? Is it a WEBER? Is there a secret on how to insert a picture on here?

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
Re: The Happy Cooker?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 05:41:15 AM »
Tapatalk app works grate for pics. Photobucket seems to be popular.

Not a Weber. Weber litigated them out of business. The value is in it being complete. Most important thing is that it has the internal ash catcher. Is it black, or a color?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

Joe

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 05:47:01 AM »
It is a chocolate brown in color. It looks like it has everything. There is very little use it looks like, the enamel on the top grate is still smooth and shiny. Every time I go to insert an image only text appears in the message box, no option to choose a file. Any help is appreciated!

Joe

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 06:10:39 AM »

DarrenC

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 06:19:40 AM »
@Joe,

I just learned this myself thanks to the helpful folks here - Right click on the photo and save the image address.  When the image text appears after you push the icon just copy the address.  You can do the same with your own photos if you save them somewhere online like photobucket, etc.
"There are a great many things one can learn to do without actually doing them - Grilling is not one of them" - Alton Brown

DarrenC

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2016, 06:21:59 AM »
Neat looking grill too, BTW.  I'm a cooker and not a collector, but if it's complete it should have some nostalgic value if nothing else.
"There are a great many things one can learn to do without actually doing them - Grilling is not one of them" - Alton Brown

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2016, 06:27:08 AM »
Very cool find!!!  Adjustable height cooking grate. Has the ash catcher. Hinged lid. Once cleaned, the inside porcelain matches the outside on these brown ones.

Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2016, 09:10:19 AM »
That one is in great shape

Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs