Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Sacramento Emigh Ace Hardware Weber event tomorrow  (Read 5542 times)

Nate

• WKC Ranger
Sacramento Emigh Ace Hardware Weber event tomorrow
« on: June 16, 2015, 04:54:50 PM »
Saw this on their FB page. The Weber big rig is there.

This from their FB page...

"We have a special treat for grilling enthusiasts tomorrow - Wednesday! The Weber Grill Experts and their “Grill Academy Experience” mobile truck will be across the street in Macy's parking lot. Between 3pm - 5 pm, get a first-hand look at Weber grills and accessories. Weber Experts will be there to answer any questions you may have about grills, grilling techniques, recipes, and all things grilling! Stop by and get WOW'd!"

Figured I'd let the Sacramento folks know. 8)

dazzo

• WKC Performer
Re: Sacramento Emigh Ace Hardware Weber event tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 05:27:05 PM »
It would be great if they headed south too!
Dude, relax your chicken.

Winz

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 06:35:00 PM »
" Weber Experts will be there to answer any questions you may have about grills, grilling techniques, recipes, and all things grilling!"

1Buckie - why didn't you tell us you would be at the event?

Winz
In an ongoing relationship with a kettle named Bisbee.

mirkwood

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 07:13:32 PM »
Who's FB page? Emigh's or Weber's ?
AT Q 220 / CN Jumbo Joe / DZ 22 OTG / DZ 18.5 WSM / C&B AD Grass Green Performer Platinum / AD Dark Blue Performer Platinum / Black AD Performer Platinum / AD Charcoal Go Anywhere / P code Charcoal Go Anywhere

Welcome to the WKC, it's more than just a web site..

Nate

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 07:32:16 PM »

mirkwood

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2015, 07:35:56 PM »
Awesome, well damn I may just have to wander on down there and see what's up with that.. Thanks Nate
AT Q 220 / CN Jumbo Joe / DZ 22 OTG / DZ 18.5 WSM / C&B AD Grass Green Performer Platinum / AD Dark Blue Performer Platinum / Black AD Performer Platinum / AD Charcoal Go Anywhere / P code Charcoal Go Anywhere

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2015, 03:07:46 AM »
" Weber Experts will be there to answer any questions you may have about grills, grilling techniques, recipes, and all things grilling!"

1Buckie - why didn't you tell us you would be at the event?

Winz

1st I've heard of this.....thanks......I get done @ work but 1:15 & should be able to hook around by there.......1-1/2 miles from Ma's house..... 8)
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2015, 05:47:33 PM »
Lance.......I missed you by a bit, but they told some tales about your pictures !!!!

mirkwood

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2015, 06:19:18 PM »
Well Dang, I asked if a cat fitting yer general description had been there and they seemed to think you had.
I hung out almost an hour chatting with Conner, really nice guy that loves his "job". Was looking forward to
catching up with ya Ken, Oh yeah, thanks for taking care of that thing I messaged you about, was getting
ready to do as you suggested when I was notified I had to go do some dumbass thing or there would be
hell to pay.

Winz

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2015, 06:21:59 PM »
Glad to see some NORCAL WKC representation at the event.  I am sure they learned a thing or two from the both of you.
Winz
In an ongoing relationship with a kettle named Bisbee.

Nate

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2015, 06:36:18 PM »
AWSOME that you two were able to check it out. Which I could have made it. Were you able to wear your WKC shirts, if you have them? :D

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2015, 06:46:28 PM »
Glad to see some NORCAL WKC representation at the event.  I am sure they learned a thing or two from the both of you.
Winz

1st thing I asked about was the lid thermo / vent thing.....the conversation sort of ended up elsewhere though.....after looking over the M/T, we went out where a kettle was lit up & the nice fellow said: "yeah, I see what you mean.....the rods are thinner by quite a bit on this grate....."

I think sometimes we just have a different perspective from being around the old & way old kettles & parts......if a 1960's grate was around it wound seem like an abnormal MasterTouch item.....

The folks were real great & helpful.....showed a lot of things with the "Q" series & talked grilling, etc.....

They had a Ranch lid bolted to the wall with people who had taken the classes signatures on it......reminded me of Golly & Hogsy's Ranch Roti, so I told them that story to a certain level a "Stainless Steel Amazement" !!!!

Just surprised they weren't overrun by visitors though.....

Lance did the right thing having pictures available.....me, I brought a camera......didn't happen to shoot any....

My shirt's lost in the shuffle somewhere....here, but lost?