Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Mission Impossible? How many kettles will fit in a Grand Cherokee...  (Read 5514 times)

SixZeroFour

Re: Mission Impossible? How many kettles will fit in a Grand Cherokee...
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2014, 08:49:41 AM »
They always get a puzzled look on their face for a split second as I roll up with the windows down  ;)  but I have my "collector" explanation story down to about 1 min and it usually doesn't leave them with too many more questions :D
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2014, 09:23:47 AM »
Yeah, its time to worry when the guys says something like this:

"I'm sorry sir, worry going to have to confiscate that lime MBH. There's a ban on them due to the disease that spreads. Just pull over there by that pick up. Yeah, just stick it in the back and I will dispose of it. Have a nice day sir, thank you" 
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..

SixZeroFour

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2014, 12:15:09 PM »
Here's the stash in more recognizable form :) I will post up some more pics and info later today... quite the interesting lot with some surprises.

After I sell the smoker I will be out less than $100 on all the rest  8)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 12:17:58 PM by SixZeroFour »
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2014, 06:56:39 PM »
Great weekend for you!  8)
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2014, 07:19:28 PM »
I did however have to explain the Beverly Hillbilly recreation in the back seat and why a person would ever require so many grills

That last part about, "why a person would ever require so many grills", you find an answer that doesn't bring smirks and incredulous looks from just about everyone who hears that bull.  Let me know as I need to use it....bigtime.  The explanations I have been putting out simply are not cutting it.

As to the packing job on the haul - I never had any doubt you could get it done 604.  In fact I think you could have gotten three more kettles in easy.  When you have the disease we have the improbable finds a way of happening.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 07:23:30 PM by MrHoss »
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"