Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber sales or price drops?  (Read 3297 times)

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
Re: Weber sales or price drops?
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 10:31:25 AM »
You can go to your post office and pick up the moving kit and save 10% at lowes.
The Lowes coupon can be used at Home Depot too.

Neither will honor a discount weber grills.

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 10:32:38 AM »
Yes they will. Just bought a genesis e-310 with a 10% off coupon. 

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 11:14:19 AM »
Yes they will. Just bought a genesis e-310 with a 10% off coupon. 

Lucky. I tried it both places. When I bought my S330 I was denied. The mgr even tried to override the system and was unable to do so.  Military discount didnt work either.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 11:16:53 AM by dwnthehatch »

mike.stavlund

• WKC Performer
    • MikeStavlund.com
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2014, 05:50:57 PM »
Chuck, I should have said that I'm happy to grab something that's close to me, so please  PM me if you get a line on a kettle that you can't get to.  Then I can keep it for you until it's more convenient to grab it (or maybe meet in the middle).  I'm generally pretty available during the week, and not so much on the weekend.  But I'll do my best, in any case. 
One of the charcoal people.

Chuck

• WKC Brave
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2014, 06:06:19 PM »
Chuck, I should have said that I'm happy to grab something that's close to me, so please  PM me if you get a line on a kettle that you can't get to.  Then I can keep it for you until it's more convenient to grab it (or maybe meet in the middle).  I'm generally pretty available during the week, and not so much on the weekend.  But I'll do my best, in any case.

Thanks for the offer Mike and I will keep that in mind.

I'm not holding out for a CL deal, but it would be neat to get one I want that way. With my current work and personal schedule I'm not going to have time to play with a grill no matter how i get it for a couple weeks so I'm doing the CL game to see what comes of it. I'll buy the kettle retail if CL doesn't pan out when I'm ready.
This is a fairly cheap hobby when you consider the time  with family and friends and how many meals are created.

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2014, 03:06:18 PM »
Have you seen this one? Looks like a pretty clean kettle and it's a short trip up 270 from you.  http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/for/4555538936.html

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2014, 03:27:01 PM »

CHUCK !!!!  Black Ash Can, big plus......slightly high price, but not too out there.....worth it !!!!
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

Chuck

• WKC Brave
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2014, 04:17:56 PM »
Have you seen this one? Looks like a pretty clean kettle and it's a short trip up 270 from you.  http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/for/4555538936.html

I missed that one, and the ad is off of CL. I've been keeping an eye out on CL throughout the day both manually and alerts. I'll get one soon!
This is a fairly cheap hobby when you consider the time  with family and friends and how many meals are created.

Bman

• WKC Performer
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2014, 12:37:25 PM »
For a hunnert bucks, including the cover, this would be a good pick-up instead of a OTG

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/for/4565558919.html

I've always had gas...  And now a bunch of kettles because of this place.  Thanks!

Chuck

• WKC Brave
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2014, 02:36:02 PM »
For a hunnert bucks, including the cover, this would be a good pick-up instead of a OTG

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/for/4565558919.html

Waiting to hear back from them. One person ahead of me:)