Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: I get by with a little help from my friends  (Read 7944 times)

varekai

• WKC Ranger
Re: I get by with a little help from my friends
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2018, 05:10:44 PM »
NO I AM NOT crying from reading all three pages of this thread, it’s the smoke from my grill making my eyes water....  man i love this place!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2018, 06:10:06 PM »
You guys all rock

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
In the market for unicorns to complete my collection: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2018, 04:03:31 PM »
I received a mystery package from Weber Haven, FL over the weekend; when I opened it, I was really surprised and excited to find one of Rub’s 18” wooden Weber discs inside!  Sweet!

But.... I didn’t order one because I already have the 22” version, generously gifted by Rub at last year’s meat-up.  So, I figured Rub must’ve just made a simple mistake, probably while crushing the competition on the BBQ circuit. 

So I text Rub and ask “yo, w’sup wit dat?” (paraphrasing), and he responds that it’s a gift from captjoe06!

Captain Joe, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!  Your random act of kindness is just another example of the generosity that’s pervasive throughout this club.  You’re an amazing Grillfella, and thank you for being a friend. 

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2018, 01:47:57 AM »
I received a mystery package from Weber Haven, FL over the weekend; when I opened it, I was really surprised and excited to find one of Rub’s 18” wooden Weber discs inside!  Sweet!

But.... I didn’t order one because I already have the 22” version, generously gifted by Rub at last year’s meat-up.  So, I figured Rub must’ve just made a simple mistake, probably while crushing the competition on the BBQ circuit. 

So I text Rub and ask “yo, w’sup wit dat?” (paraphrasing), and he responds that it’s a gift from captjoe06!

Captain Joe, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!  Your random act of kindness is just another example of the generosity that’s pervasive throughout this club.  You’re an amazing Grillfella, and thank you for being a friend. 

Consider it a bribe to get you up for next year's Northeast Meet up :)
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

bear

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2018, 01:53:17 AM »
This place is awesome

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2018, 03:47:11 AM »
That's what it's all about!

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2018, 08:41:24 AM »
@captjoe06 is one of the good ones!

In the market for unicorns to complete my collection: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH