Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: New in box performer  (Read 1110 times)

Joetee

• WKC Brave
New in box performer
« on: December 11, 2017, 11:16:30 PM »

If anyone is interested

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Joetee

• WKC Brave
Re: New in box performer
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 02:14:01 PM »
I bet if someone else posted this, there would be maybe 9 posts already.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

56MPG

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 03:25:29 PM »
Maybe, maybe not. I miss a lot of posts because I'm working and doing other things, especially this time of year. Most of us old timers have seen many of our posts go un-responded to, but it doesn't mean they were unnoticed. If I had seen your original post, and was in the market for a green Gen 3 or 4 Performer, I would have wondered if this was yours, or something you saw online. Still not sure, and I can't see the actual ad or pics. The price is OK, but not amazingly OK. Shipping would be prohibitive. Green is a low-want color for many WKCers. You can find these in good shape in all the colors for much less if you're patient.

Now a NIB SS in red for $250? You would have had 90 replies the first day.

Marty
Retired

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 04:15:10 PM »
From the screengrab it appears to be a craigslist ad in Cincinnati that you ran across. Those are intended to be posted in the

"Online Finds
A place for listings, Finds, & deals on Craigslist, amazon, ebay, etc." ... subforum

Hard to tell from the blurry thumbnails but it seems whoever the seller is only opened it for inspection or something. Yeah $250 for an unused Performer (any color) is a mighty fine price.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 04:26:15 PM »
I compare this to an add for a gold 2014 Camry at an average price. No biggie just not much to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 04:44:28 PM »

I compare this to an ad for a gold 2014 Camry at an average price. No biggie just not much to say.

Yep

WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow