Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Uncharted Territory  (Read 191 times)

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Uncharted Territory
« on: May 03, 2022, 05:12:04 PM »
Totally my choice, although my sweet wife said to blame it on her need for more healthy alternatives, we did Boca Burgers tonight on the little Q.  They weren’t bad, although I did over-season.  I didn’t realize they were pre salted and I gave them a good dose of SPG.  We were craving the veggies which were good on the burgers and would probably have been better without the burger patties.  Leftovers will go in the trash.  Im thinking BLTs next time we want something like this.  Admittedly the plating pic looks pretty good lol…..

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
Uncharted Territory
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022, 04:21:45 AM »
Good tip.   Appears tasty but not so much.  My daughter has been flirting with vegetarianism.  She’s tried several bean burgers and doesn’t like any of them.  On the plus side, we have been eating more vegetables.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 04:25:10 AM by michaelmilitello »

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Uncharted Territory
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2022, 05:52:49 AM »
Good tip.   Appears tasty but not so much.  My daughter has been flirting with vegetarianism.  She’s tried several bean burgers and doesn’t like any of them.  On the plus side, we have been eating more vegetables.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the cost of these, I'll take a grilled grouper sandwich any day.  We're trying to steer toward more fish and chicken now that the beach trip is not that far away.  If I just cut carbs I could do a quick trim down, but I'm a tater tot and mac n cheese guy.... Hard to do!