Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Sunday dinner  (Read 717 times)

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
Sunday dinner
« on: December 04, 2016, 04:34:43 PM »
Missed Thanksgiving with the fam last week.  Decided to pick one of the most dreary days to spin up a 14 pound bird n some coal baked dressing....

Injected this guy  with some  butter, chicken stock SPG and a healthy shake of Tonys creole on the 22 OT premum.  Ran the kettle up to 350 and set her up to spin.  HUGE thanks to @travis for the helping hand setting up the roti.  Took about 3.5 hours hit the IT of 165 and 170 in the thighs.

Smoked him up with some Pecan and trussed up with oranges in the cavity

Mrs grillfella whipped up a nice pan of home made dressing to compliment Mr Tom Turkey.  Baked that up on the SSP red head at 425 in the CI lodge...

Turned out amazing.  Had a great visit with @travis n had a great meal with my kids n grand daughter...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 04:37:54 PM by jeffrackmo »
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Sunday dinner
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 05:17:48 PM »
Looks great brother!!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Sunday dinner
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 08:24:34 PM »
Glad it turned out all good, Jeff! Everything looks great and thanks for the bowl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk